I went to purchase grocery items from my regular Trader named Ganpati General Stores in Kodli / New Kondi/ Delhi in the evening of Sunday 22.05.2016.
I was having four thousand rupees in my pocket, all in multiple of currency notes of Rs.100/-.
As soon as they packed my items, I asked him "Bhai Saheb, Kitna Paisa hua? i.e. How much money should I pay?
He pronounced Untalish Sau i.e.3900/-.
I took Rs.3900/- and kept 100/- rupees in my pocket and offered him the payment. That Bhai Saheb, told his another mota brother sitting Rear to him to take the amount, while Bill was in the hand of Bhai Saheb who was on front.
His mota brother, who was sitting on rear to him took the amount and asked how much is it?
I said Rs.3900/-.
Then he asked his Bhai Saheb, how much is his bill?
He told Untalish Sau and 28 rupees.
Then he asked me for Rs. 28/-.
I took out my purse and gave him Rupees Thirty, in exchange he gave me two match box, showing inability of having change coin.
When I reached my house and see the bill, it was 2928/- only.
Immediately I rang up him.
He did not pick up my call. I went on making call to him on his mobile No. : 8130254100. he picked up my mobile after 10.00 p.m. and said that now the shop is closed. Not to worry. He will call tomorrow and refund the amount honestly.
But, he did not called me tomorrow i.e. on Monday 23.05.2016. Again after making various call, he picked and said that be assured, he will return the excess amount of Rs. 1000/- to me.
But, now he neither picks up my call nor makes any call. May kindly help me out, if possible. more  

View all 33 comments Below 33 comments
Hello Sir, We , at MyAdvo, a legal tech startup, have quite a good experience in solving similar cases and have a team of highly reputed and the best-in-class lawyers. You can contact us on our website at www.myadvo.in or simply call us on 0124-4060860 for free legal advice. Cheers! more  
Congratulations to ALL 4 Victory over Scrupulous deals- Together we can defeat such malpractices in the Society more  
Thanks you all for giving your valuable suggestions. As advised, I went to the shop and explained him the entire episode. All the present staff of the shop were impartial when they were asked by the owner of the shop and finally the owner accepted the facts and returned my full amount without any argument. Thanks you all and thanks to the owner of the shop who admitted the truth and honestly refunded the excess amount paid. more  
Can you go for face to face interaction with him, hope he will be convenience by it. more  
Delhi has its reputation. I was in Delhi for 7 years and know the place well. Now I am in Mumbai for the last 55 years. In Mumbai, these thing never happened. Good luck. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)