No litigant may be refused his or her request for self-pleading without engaging a lawyer, particularly when the litigant alleges lack of financial wherewithal to engage lawyer; of course, the litigant has to agree to bear the consequences of being allowed to do his or her own pleading.
If the case in question is one of alimony payable in connection with divorce proceedings, the Judge may ask for evidence of the level of earnings of the husband to determine and order accordingly the maintenance payable to the wife.
The Court is responsible for safe-keeping of any document handed over to the Judge. It may be justified to file a case for damages for the mental agony caused to the litigant on account of documents filed in the court being found missing. more  

View all 6 comments Below 6 comments
There is another way also. more  
Best issue Sri Sastry Vemoori . All the Courts shall in deed allow . Any procedural restrictions are only created may be for the sake of Lawyers those dependent on the Cases . But , if the parties are allowed for self pleading , the Courts at the time of Chief or , Cross cannot keep silent shirking the responsibilities under article 39 A too in addition to the natural justice . And, I think this is all since the Courts fundamentally are still not started confining to the cognizant Petition & written evidence with those Exhibits . more  
Instead of an advocate, she could have engaged a clerk who could have prepared her writ in conformity with court format. This format should have been made available by courts to general public but unfortiunately this has not been done by them. more  
In Ranga Reddy Family Court one helpless woman filed the case as "Party in Person". The case was returned with a number of quarries by the Superintendent. Finally she was forced to borrow money and engage an advocate suggested by the Superintendent and got her case admitted. The judges, court staff and advocates are to day functioning with a sole aim of discouraging the helpless persons from prosecuting for their rights. The application should have been asked to be corrected by the helpless woman. They will not do it. The reasons are obvious. Money - Money - Money - and unaccounted money flows there with impunity. No advocate is ever arrested for holding properties disproportionate to his declared income. This is all because - money and money only more  
It is already in vogue. The litigant is permitted to plead his/her case himself/herself. As far as safe-keeping of the documents produced before the court is concerned, documents so produced and handed over to the court are preserved safely thereat. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan

      The Government through the legal system has empowered women backed by commissions and other SPVs specifically created for the purpose.However law alone can not empower women and empowered women mus...

      By Prasanta Misra
    • Genuine Lawyers and fake

      An Advocate ( I dont want to name) has sent me a notice submitting some false information regarding the ownership of the property from his client and threatening that he will take legal action aga...

      By Ramachandran Sridharakrishnan
    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)