1. Ceiling the wealth concentration beyond the Luxurious need of a Family confining article 39 .
2. Allowing illegal concentration of wealth beyond limits in force.
3. Allowing holdings of lands beyond the Ceiling limits in force.
4. Non provision of needed number of govt. schools to address free education up-to 12th class under article 45 .
5. Allowing schools up-to intermediate course to private businessmen without controlling the fee that has carried in multiple of govt. school fee.
6. Non provision of public health centers in all Villages and Govt. Hospitals in all mandal/regional H. Qrs. in the districts.
7. Compulsory allocation of property to females from the residue of kartha from 2005 without reverting back the females share of holdings that were seized and kept with the governments.
8. Ill-full prevalence and patronage of casts wise concessions, subsidies & reservations creating unrest / rivalry which is also diluting and deviating the vested unity & the spirit of integrity and the so-called fraternity even after the judiciary and Eminent law experts expressly , emphatically commented .
9. Disregarding the directions of supreme court for working on implementation of uniform civil code enforcing article 44 .
10. Set aside and neglect of addressing welfare benefits to : “ Economically Backward Classes “ under Indian constitution to all classes of citizen irrespective of caste , sect , race and creed .
11. Carrying the caste wise applications , concessions , concepts while the issue of divisive caste system was seriously , emphatically , commented and directed to eliminate in the constitutional approach and concept both by the then makers and, the eminent law experts after a decade or so too .
12. Never addressing the National wealth & Income to uplift the poor or the poorest of the poor.
13. Never stopping / curbing the theft / robbery and smuggling of Forest produce which should addressed to those below poverty line and Tribals .
14. Never stopping /curbing the theft / robbery and smuggling of Earthen Mine products like granites , precious stones etc., which should be used for Rural Development and those scheduled .
15. Never stopping / eliminating purchase of Votes and never punishing the persons and parties besides barring them in further contesting in Elections ; those caught by police & Election Personnel .
IN MY OPINION, IN DEED , SUCH SITUATION OF RULE , IS TO BE ADDRESSED JOINTLY BY THE EXECUTIVE & JUDICIARY SINCE THERE HAS BEEN ABSOLUTE NEGLECT OF ADDRESSING THE PUBLIC INTEREST ORIENTED ARTICLES WHEREBY MAJORITY PEOPLE ARE IN STRIVE FOR MANY IN INDIAN DEMOCRACY THAT WAS CARRIED AT SO CONCLUDED POLITICAL INTERESTS . more