is filing a PIL is crime?
if during PIL anyone issue threat what is remedy?
if during pending PIL any one disturbed damaged personal life with intention, create hurdle wht is remedy and law?
please share more  

View all 43 comments Below 43 comments
We agree to Mr Udai Shanker , therefore time has come to uproot criminals from politics, all old group/Family run & groups based on cast/religion not to be supported . more  
Please give a police complaint and also orally inform the Bench dealing with the PIL. It is illegal to attempt personal threat on the petitioner. Law requires not to obstruct and threaten the litigants. You are having right to inform the Benchdealing with your PIL. A separate memo with evidence can be filed. Alternately, if Police are not accepting the complaint, you can file a private complaint basing on which the Hon. Court shall direct the Police to take appropriate action. dr vedula gopinath advocate and arbitrator *Dr Vedula Gopinath* Advocate/Arbitrator On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 10:30 AM, Krishna Singh <> wrote: > more  
कानून सिर्फ सक्षम लोगो के लिए है - PIL हो या RTI नियमानुसार काफी सुविधाएं है पर आए दिन जिस तरह से RTI करनेवालों की हत्या हो रही है उससे पता चलता है की सुरक्षा की क्या स्थिति है जबकि जिन घटनाओ की जिक्र होती है वह वास्तविक घटना के मात्र 1% है - छोटे मोटे RTI कार्यकर्ता पर होने वाले हमलों की तो काही चर्चा भी नहीं होती है यही हाल PIL का है - यदि राजनीतिक संरक्षण प्राप्त है या पीठ पर कोई VIP/VVIP है तो ठीक नहीं तो राम भरोसे ? more  
thanx Dr. V.Gopinath ji, what is the right of petitioner when during pending PIL received threatened -PIL vagerah sab spoiled kar dunga . petitioner suffered huge loss due to raise correct issued in PIL. more  
In case PIL is proved to be filed in non-public interest, Hon. Court shall ask the petitioner to make payment of reasonable amount since the Court time is wasted . dr vedula gopinath more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)