if any party during trial using name of any public servant who is not concern party, in that case what is remedy ?
crime kar corruption dekar same public servant ko favour order ke liye blackmail karana ease case mein ACB ko complaint kare or CBI ko??
if any vigilance committee set up by SC or law & justice Dept?? .. please share kijiye. more  

View all 6 comments Below 6 comments
If he is habitual of using and defaming name of any Judges or public servant. You can sue him for criminal defamation. If he has guts than he can defend it. In my case, I have filed police complaint against Justice S.B. Sinha & Praveen Kumar in Palam Village Poilice Station and police has not registered FIR. On the face of record, voluminous evidences have been adduced in all the three SLPs and two Writs filed before Hon’ble Supreme Court and SC has not taken any action, dismissed it on technical ground. Hence, Review Criminal has been filed on 09.11.2016 on different cause of action but the issue is same. So, inter linkages of all the previous petition in same court is inevitable to get the actual relief. Hence, the root of the problems can not be cured in isolation. more  
thanx , I raised question because whatever dept and public servant not concern party and dept also not concern..... because that person habitual used name other person, i.e previously used one judge's name... for involved him for own shielding ...save from punishment more  
Do you mean the litigant is mad? Why litigant is not using other public servants name? why particular public servant's name being used by the litigant? So, without any ground litigant can not use particular public servants name. There must be face of record placed before the court and the matter would be interlinked with present litigation. However, that public servant may not be party into the present litigation but he may be party in other litigation which might have been interlinked with present litigation. Hence, litigant can mention his name and interlinked with present litigation which has been filed on the different cause of action. Look as we all know, cases are registered on the cause of action although you have not being relieved in any cause of action by the court. But the issue will remain same and persists but the cause of action will keep on changing technically. I responded because it resembles with my case. more  
Allegations on or authority of a public servant that created any loss to an individual can be redressed under Civil Procedure . Thus the issue of Civic rights possess the best preference . The preamble and definition clearly set the same . more  
if there is documentary evidence and statement recorded by concern court... than what is remedy?? is same court has power to take cognizance in criminal contempt.. , when person using influence for favouring order in open court... more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)