If Hindu Male Dies Without Will
Let us see how wealth will be distributed if a person with Hindu religion dies without a valid will. In case of a Hindu male if he dies without a valid will his wealth will be distributed as per the provisions of Hindu Succession Law first to Class 1 Heirs equally and if there are no Class 1 then to Class 2 Heirs. Following is the list of Class 1 and Class 2 Heirs;

Class I Heirs

Class 2 Heirs

(see the attachment.


View all 8 comments Below 8 comments
Sri Uday . This clarifies that the Land share of Daughthers ' s taken away by the Government effecting Lands Ceiling Act WILL HAVE TO ONCE AGAIN GIVE OFF FROM THE BALANCE LAND TO DAUGHTERS from the Family which means TWO SHARES - one to Govt . , the second to the Daughter , if the Father is alive in and after 2005 . This clarification I needed sir. more  
Add. info. : As per SC verdict the Daughter who's father was alive before 2005 (Deceased before 2005 & without will) is eligible to get equal share like that of son. In the present case if the Deceased succumbed well before 2005 the daughter/s are eligible for the Govt. Compensation for the acquired land/properties equally to the share of the Son/s. Same is the case for the property/ land acquired by the Govt. in case of "Land Sealing Acts" more  
One clarification please . If the deceased without Will was assessed under Land Sealing Acts where there was no land left for his Daughter's share and the government has taken such excess land , what implication will on the daughter as well as the depriving Son of his full volume of share read with the Land Sealing Act . more  
Sorry for delayed response, as I somehow miss the communication.
In a given situation, provision for Suitable Compensation' either substitute land &/or monitory Compensation. more  
Can anyone clarify the distribution of wealth and assets in the case of a married woman dies without a Will... more  
More on disenchantment does not live with wife and kids, and does not provide financial support more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan

      The Government through the legal system has empowered women backed by commissions and other SPVs specifically created for the purpose.However law alone can not empower women and empowered women mus...

      By Prasanta Misra
    • Genuine Lawyers and fake

      An Advocate ( I dont want to name) has sent me a notice submitting some false information regarding the ownership of the property from his client and threatening that he will take legal action aga...

      By Ramachandran Sridharakrishnan
    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We are.in...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)