My 34 year old son died due to hospital acquired pneumonia while undergoing treatment for hapetitis/ Jaundice.
How can the negligence of the hospital be proved? more  

View all 23 comments Below 23 comments
Culprits always keep evidence distored and damage . To fight is very hard to prove, but all my good wishes are with you for the sake of public in general. more  
Dear Ravindra ji, This is really a task, every sympathy for you and your family. The Hospital acquired pneumonia is if your allegation, the onus of proving the material facts lies upon you. Is this term came across in any of the proceedings of Hospital management or doctor ? If not, the Hon. Court may not presume it as a concrete reasons for cause or mode of death of the patient. You may kindly keep all the tract record and seek advice of the tenability of your case. Kindly do not take it otherwise. Sir! more  
Mr. Ravindra, for proving negligence analyze & note down as to what procedure was followed in hospital & what procedure should have been followed. A doctor friend & research on net shall enable u to know as to what procedure should have been followed. more  
Ravindra, Remember..... your peace of mind and that of your and your son's family is of the highest priority as you all face this major calamity..... winning all the court and compensation battles will make you loose the "war" if you all cannot overcome your loss.... The suggestion of going to Consumer Court, Govt. Officials, Court, etc... are all YOUR OPTIONS.... do select your option carefully.... but I feel hospital owners/managment has to "face the music" first..... face to face.... and then act upon the options suggested, as needed.... God bless you... more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)