Mumbai Company law board not sat since Dec 14. We are suffering by some interim judgement passed by them randomly. No argument since then. Now tribunal setting is decision no time defined. This interim judgement has created problem & stopping our business. Is there any remedy ? more  

If you want to file an appeal before appellate forum, the office will ask you some order from the lower court. The proper way should be, file a writ petition under Art.226 before the Hon'ble High court. Find out suitable advocate. P.Thiagarajan advocate chennai more  
you can appeal to Main Bench at New Delhi and also send a copy to sec. MCA.Make a transfer application to the main Bench at Delhi. more  
Time and again advised to opt the Writ Petition in the High Court Or a PIL. Should you need any further help pl. contact to Or +91 7738124346 more  
I am sorry that I am not a legal man and could not offer any suggestion but I have noticed that such recordings have been used in TV serials and feature films. more  
Legal help Dear sir, A tenant reside at my house since 8 years , when he vacate the room then with the help of police official he lodge a FIR against me & one of my asstt . Police started teasing me and ask money to shut the tehrir . My tenant was habitual to lodge such type of cases on other person also, as he was having link with police official & some influential persons . Then i took arrest stay from UP Highcourt which is still pending . I want to know that to fight such type of person can we take help from mobile recording from mobile co. leagally . The case is of Jan 2010 . Whether it is possible to take mobile recording of that time & also such recording will be favourable in court of Law . Please help me Rajiv Kumar Gupta Hapur(UP) more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan

      The Government through the legal system has empowered women backed by commissions and other SPVs specifically created for the purpose.However law alone can not empower women and empowered women mus...

      By Prasanta Misra
    • Genuine Lawyers and fake

      An Advocate ( I dont want to name) has sent me a notice submitting some false information regarding the ownership of the property from his client and threatening that he will take legal action aga...

      By Ramachandran Sridharakrishnan
    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)