Sirs I have been a whistle blower strangulated by the victim and I went every steps of the Hon'ble Judiciary where I learnt that Justice can be something that is invisible only to the disadvantaged poor litigant. The Highest Judiciary in India deals Amendment 39 through Ordinance route and Amendment 99 (NJAC) unanimously passed in the Temple of Democracy, the Law makers' house, them differently. Information high way and the speed breakers, transparent India will be MIRAGE if every responsible institution do not consider to leave a civilized, healthy, peaceful, prosperous world to our children.

Thank you,
Yours sincerely,
Writ petitioner in 9688/1987
WP in 11734/2002
WP 25571/2003,
WA 1384/2008 all these in Hon'ble High Court of Madras and SLP (C) 292/2012.
Yes In Hon'ble High Court I could not get Just Justice is one thing but SC assaulted the Self Esteem of an Ex-Serviceman there by assaulted the spirit of the Article 51(A), even in spite of such in a diplomatic written submission. more  

View all 10 comments Below 10 comments
Dear Sir, the last para that my claim for the inclusion of Indian Navy service that under rule 19 of CCS (P) rule 1972, the most beneficial part is ignored in spite of various GOI OMs including the ones Counter filed by ONGC in Page 163 Para 1, Page 165 Para 3 etc. Secondly when PF rule is clear that no payment can be accepted from the individual and it has to be transferred from one organisation to another butONLY AFTER ASCERTAINING FROM THE NEW ORGANISATION, HERE IN THIS CASE ONGC WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE CLAIMED IT, that it failed even after my repeated representations. There are many other situations to prove that ONGC, especially HR department did act vindictively delayed all correspondences that were providing me positive benefits. I was whistle blower against the then Director HR when he was Deputy GM (P&A) and I as General Secretary of INTUC. I filed WP 9688/1987 against that ONGC appealed in SLP 5532/2012 and ONGC lost in that. Similarly, I have claimed that I am singly responsible to save ONGC at least Rs 12 Crores in the purchase of Regional office building in late 1980s wherein too we were the parties involved. Another issue is that there were theft of ONGC assets worth several hundreds of Crores when the security of the assets were give to a private contractor and I pressed to obtain compensation from the contractor. Though I do not now posses copies of my letters, I have copies of the facts in the reply given to me by ONGC for my RTI application, given to me just a month or two back now sir. It may be evident from the letter given by Chennai Port Trust, that was ordered to compute the notional PF amount, have stated in its letter that as SC has called considering my Indian Navy service is "MERCURIAL" (this Chennai Port Trust has referred as an inhibition for them to consider my Indian Navy service as per the law) "Hence the counting of Naval Services does not arise as per the Hon'ble Court direction" This is the underlying argument in the written submission under Constitutional provisions Under Art 51(A). Secondly the order of the SC asking MPT to compute the notional PF and directing me to pay to ONGC is against PF rules but if it is under the VRS offer & Acceptance as a concluded contract, then as per the GOI OMs at least those ONGC had filed in its counter in Page 163 Para 1 and Page 165 Para3 besides many such I had cited in my WPs and WAs, and in desirable order under Art 51(A) SC could/must have ordered for the counting of my Indian Navy service together or at least that alone, that would have been more beneficial to me (the weak litigant). Secondly SC ordered me to pay 12% interest to ONGC for the notional PF whereas the interest on PF as per GOI rules is some 8.5 to 9% like that, SC must have ordered ONGC to pay me at least the same rate of interest to me. It did not. So I say SC order inflict pain than relief to me. Thank you sir, Yours sincerely, K.S.Nagarajan. more  
I have read the 5 page SC Order against your case SLP(C) No.292/2012. How do you say SC travels beyond the scope to blunt??? SC has strong observation against HC, "We find that the High Court was handicapped as nothing could be made available before it to come to the conclusion that the PF and EL had been transferred from Madras Port Trust to ONGC". SC has modified the order of HC and granted you relief. Your prayer was, "the services rendered by the petitioner with the Madras Port Trust should be computed for the benefit of voluntary retirement". You have also said, " yo will deposit the amount, if it has been received from the Madras Port Trust, to avail the benefit of the VRS. SC has given notice to MPT and taken the affidavit which HC could not do for years. SC has given direction that the Madras Port Trust shall compute the amount and send a copy of the same to the ONGC, as well as to the petitioner, within a period of six weeks. However, SC has categorically said, "Needless to say, apart from what we have granted herein-above, no other claim of the petitioner shall be entertainable, including his mercurial claim pertaining to service rendered in Navy". SC has perused your argument and reached on the conclusion,"On a perusal of the aforesaid clauses it is evident that the petitioner who has been directly recruited in O.N.G.C. has to fulfil the conditions postulated in the proviso enumerated under clause 1.5 to avail the benefit of the scheme". Hence, I failed to understand as to where SC traveled beyond the scope to blunt. SC has given you the possible relief and saved you from HC at this age. You better can yield on the above. Regards, Om Prakash Poddar more  
Your SLP (C) 292/2012 converted into Civil Appeal 10721/2014 but Judgment is not available at SC website. Have you taken certified copy of it and can you share it? more  
Sir, I read your painful journey from 1967 to till date. Each and every line is appealing and touching heart. I am also in the same boat. You have hired lawyers also in your case. But I am all alone as in person. When SLP is dismissed that means last hope of common man is also lost. I can only suggest to approach Supreme Court Legal Service Authority through postal correspondence for review petition. Keeping in mind your ill health and tragic incidence with your family I would not suggest you to keep any hope now for VRS but at the same time you can pursue your review petition or curative petition depending upon the HC judgment and material evidence produced by you so far through Legal Aid before SC. Again I am saying without any hope of Judgment in favour of you. SC go by the rule of Law and not by emotions at all. This you have to keep in mind. If they have delivered Judgment against you then there must be some technical lacune which you and I can not visualize. Only legal luminaries can visualize it. Why do you think you have lost the battle.? This battle is endless as long as civilization exist on the planet. It is not important, whether you won or lost the game but it is important that how you played the game. You have well played the game and made your birth meaningful on this planet. Your story will bread many fighters with convictions. This is how jurisprudence evolves. My great salute to you and your family. God bless you.... more  
Dear Sir, I am P A Cariappa, I don't know why , I lost faith in Judiciary system, of India, and God only should come and give justice. Regards. P A Cariappa. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan

      The Government through the legal system has empowered women backed by commissions and other SPVs specifically created for the purpose.However law alone can not empower women and empowered women mus...

      By Prasanta Misra
    • Genuine Lawyers and fake

      An Advocate ( I dont want to name) has sent me a notice submitting some false information regarding the ownership of the property from his client and threatening that he will take legal action aga...

      By Ramachandran Sridharakrishnan
    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)