Sir, to keep U up date with facts and surely not to attribute any bad to any one, I give U some info that I was asked to contact Shri Arvind Dattar and I did. He asked me to contact Shri. Ananth Padmanaban his youngest junior to take up my case. It is he, who submitted written submission avoiding to appear himself, he asked his colleague to present my case.
But when my matter came up in SC, ONGC engaged the Senior herein mentioned to defend ONGC's case against Income Tax department in a case involving huge amount of IT, ONGC had to pay in the contract payment to a French Contracting company during 1980s.

I have no doubt my colleague in legal dept at ONGC Chennai could have engaged such legal assistance without the senior ignorant of a pending case initiated through his junior. more  

View all 7 comments Below 7 comments
take legal assistance from, who will render free service. more  
can any one suggest media e mail ID'S more  
Sir, U advised me to go to media as anonymous person but U R reproducing my mail but please do not send to any other without my permission.Thank youK.S.Nagarajan.  From: Chander Bhatnagar To: Sent: Tuesday, 5 April 2016 12:08 PM Subject: Found your post helpful more  
Go to media with the proof and ask them your name should not be involved. That will happen. more  
I have recordings against ITO and A.C whom to report I wrote to commissioner and he says to keep quiet . I caught police making false FIR , nothing happened . I caught fashioin designer who sells on cash only and no VAT or service or Income tax, complained to Kejriwal and his team, nothing happened In Mumbai different octroi post has different formula to collect octroi, whom to complaint. written to all and nothing happens . more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan

      The Government through the legal system has empowered women backed by commissions and other SPVs specifically created for the purpose.However law alone can not empower women and empowered women mus...

      By Prasanta Misra
    • Genuine Lawyers and fake

      An Advocate ( I dont want to name) has sent me a notice submitting some false information regarding the ownership of the property from his client and threatening that he will take legal action aga...

      By Ramachandran Sridharakrishnan
    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)