Any group or individual who have purchased flat in Ansal royal heritage , sector-70, faridabad.i am interested to file a case against builder in consumer court for in-ordinate delays in giving possession. more  

I am managing partner of law firm "LAW JURIS". I have recently filed at least more than 25 cases in state commission Delhi. If builder having its registered office at Delhi u can file their. Even I have audit report accordingly to which the builders have charged more EDC than Gov.rates, parking charges, extra service tax, extra super area, extra items, escalation charges,we have also claimed interest @ 18% p.a. as builder are demanding same charges. I have my residence at Faridabad and office at Lajpat Nagar-III. You may contact us our mail ID, cell no. 9811054562 more  
Dear Sir , We are not a law firm, but a legal technology firm, founded by IIT alumni, and have 1000+ lawyers and law firms in our network. You can send us your details at and we will be in touch. Regards Shweta more  
Dear Ms. Sweta, thanks for response. Do you run a legal firm? pls provide me your e-mail id to send more details as i want to go to consumer court against builder. more  
Dear Mr Rajesh, We have also received similar complaints for property builders in noida and Gurgaon. We are trying to bring together people and help them get justice against the real estate developers You can post your query at and get free legal advise from expert lawyers in your area. Let us know if you have contacts of people who have bought property from the same developer, we can assist in bringing them together. We can also help you in getting you a legal representation if and when needed Regards Shweta more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan

      The Government through the legal system has empowered women backed by commissions and other SPVs specifically created for the purpose.However law alone can not empower women and empowered women mus...

      By Prasanta Misra
    • Genuine Lawyers and fake

      An Advocate ( I dont want to name) has sent me a notice submitting some false information regarding the ownership of the property from his client and threatening that he will take legal action aga...

      By Ramachandran Sridharakrishnan
    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)