I want legal advise to file writ pitition in the high court under article 226 for INQUIRY AGAINST CORRUPTION IN PSU IN INDIA. I HAVE ALL PROOF. more  

If you have documentary proof then contact me . I will file petition as I have filed several PIL. My mail id: lawjuris09@gmail.com, +919811054562 more  
Hello Sir, We at www.myadvo.in help clients to hire a lawyer which actually suits their case. As per current scenario in India, we can find lawyers easily but can't be sure if they fit our case or not. There are also many Q&A Forums available to provide Free Legal Advice but the value we are adding to the same is first our team understands the case and as per their requirements we connect them to the best lawyers and also follow up with the client if they are satisfied with the Lawyer. We also have a Q&A Forum available on our site where you can post your question and we make sure that you get Free Legal Advicei from Reputed and experienced lawyers. We have all types of lawyer considering economic conditions of our potential clients. You can try visting our site www.myadvo.in and we will be happy to assist you further for your case. Cheers! more  
Dear Mr Pankaj, You can post your query at myadvo.in and get free legal advise from expert lawyers in your location. We can also help you connect with a subject matter expert lawyer suiting your requirement and location. Regards Shweta more  
Kindly suggest an economical and sure way of approach for success please . more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan

      The Government through the legal system has empowered women backed by commissions and other SPVs specifically created for the purpose.However law alone can not empower women and empowered women mus...

      By Prasanta Misra
    • Genuine Lawyers and fake

      An Advocate ( I dont want to name) has sent me a notice submitting some false information regarding the ownership of the property from his client and threatening that he will take legal action aga...

      By Ramachandran Sridharakrishnan
    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We are.in...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)