I purchased flat by loan in the years 2011 at Ranchi by IDBI bank , Registered deed have name of my wife on 2011. I already paid the nagar nigam tax from 2011 to 2014.
Every thing is running fine but first week of June Nagar Nigam served a notice to our society is four floor not approved. My flat is also in fourth floor( Total eight flat in four floor) i am very depressd .. I talk with builder , he replied - i had deposite all charge to nagar nigam on 2011.
Pls suggest . i have paid all installmentto bank except this month(after notice). Pls suggest... I feel like everything has lost.... more  

View all 15 comments Below 15 comments
Rajesh sir, don't panic.your builder will have to get the flat approved or return your amount with interest. Approach him as your association. more  
Many times there is ECS dishonour for payments. There are many reasons. Only one is funds insufficient. Many technical problems are there. Usually banks reverse charges if any made due to such issues if you put up a request. more  
For Mr. Chander Bhatnagar
Pl. send a request letter, to the CMD of the Bank along with copies of all the Emails sent earlier as well as the receipt granted by LIC for the payment made requesting him to instruct the concerned authorities of the Bank to refund the excess amount paid by you to LIC due to poor service by the Bank. you can claim damages for the loss of your reputation in LIC as well as for mental torture you suffered and the cost incurred/ to be incurred in making unnecessary correspondences with the Bank/ LIC.
System failure is the headache of the Bank and a customer is not supposed to suffer in any way. This Sustem failure plea is an alibi. Do you think that the System of the Bank failed permanently? The system might had failed at a particular time and inthat case the Bank should have remitted the Fund to LIC just after restoration of the system or should have requested you to pay to LIC directly due to Bank's system failure.
A copy of the request letter with all the attachments, you should sen to the Banking Ombudsman of your area also.
You can also send the copies to the concerned Regional Manager, Branch Manager of the Bank through Email(to avoid postal expenses).
The request letter to the CMD with enclosures may be sent throgh Email but must be followed by Regd./ Speed Post. more  
1. Please do not hold the last installment payable in June 2015.
2. Please demand copy of the documents like drawings approval, completion certificate etc. water connection, electricity connection etc. from the builder.
3. In case you are satisfied with the documents, then the error seems to be on the part of Municipal authorities and take up the issue with them appropriately. You may also like to exercise RTI in case the builder is not supplying you the documents. Please resort to all communication in writing duly acknowledged keeping copy safe. In case builder refuse to acknowledge your communication, send the communication by regd. post instead of courier.
4. In case you feel the documents supplied by Builders are inadequate and the fault lies on the part of builder, then it become the case of deficiency in services and fraudulent practices. The appropriate course of action could be filing a case with Consumer Fora. more  
I have my account on State Bank of Patiala NOIDA. Premium of my LIC is deducted through ECS from bank since last 2002.
In Feb. 2015 my ECS was bounced by bank although I had sufficient funds for clearing. Bank did not inform me even they charge SMS charges every year.

I got a call from LIC about non receipt of premium.

When contacted the bank through regional manager they issued a letter that due to their system failure ECS was returned.

LIC charged me the interest as late payment. I told that since this is not my fault and have sufficient funds to clear the ECS. LIC asked me to contact the bank for refund of interest.

I have send seven reminders to the bank through e-mail with copy to customer care of RBI but no one is replying.

Please suggest what action has to be taken to get my refund. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We are.in...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Advocate help required

      Advocate help required for our odisha mining related fraud and document forgery from our partner. 1. Till now ~5cr amount transfered to his account for handling the project and office expe...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Adoption

      One of my friends wants to adopt a female baby ( a month old) . She is the daughter of his own brother and there is mutual consent. please let me know the procedures to be followed to make it legal...

      By N.Mohan Mohan
    • Pyramid Scheme from Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd

      I would like to know if it’s legal in India to run a Pyramid or Multi-level marketing scheme and if it’s safe for people to join as member. Particularly I would like to know...

      By Rajeev Rumale
    • Case against Medical Health insurance

      Want to file a case against Max Bupa Health Insurance company. Needs a competent professional, advocate or some Insurance law expert. Any one can advise ??

    • Maruti True Value - Total loss car sale

      I have bought other brand car (Honda Jazz) from Maruti True Value located @ Paruthipattu. They ensure the vehicle is not meet in accident and flood affected. While booking I agreed them to do name ...

      By Prabagaran Sekar
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)