How you can address the problem of black money.As an example a seller want to sell the property in Rs. 1.70 crores but want to take cheque payment only for Rs. 0.70 crores based on circle rates. Rest of Rs. 1.00 crores in hard cash. Strange our Govt cannot handle issue of circle rates but every now here and there says addressing issue of black money. more  

View all 58 comments Below 58 comments
Heartfelt thanks tg Sri ponnuswamy and Sri Vishwanath . Having had 31 years varied experience in various industries in different capacities with the basic
Social candidature being a PRESIDENT'S SCOUT , I am really taking pains to type only to see that the subject orientation is not diversified or diluted as far as the subject is connected with public and the nation.
This sincerity only is framing the acute lines of the objective of the subjects with undeviated concept please . Thanks for your positive understanding . more  
Sorry to hear about your health conditions. It is really admirable that still you are taking so much of care for public welfare. Our good wishes are with you for a healthy and long life. Be assured selfless and sincere prayers are very potent. more  
Take care of your health and don't feel that you have problem, your worries may affect your health god is there to help you. more  
I am aged 68 having 2 valves prolapse and Mitral valve regurgitation since 14 years nd; one eye wrongly operated and the other is with Cateract . My sharing will be only limited please. more  
Dear Shri Sharma,Can I have the email ID of your good self. This would enable to us to exchange our views in detail. It would be a good practice if each one of us (unless one has some reservation) to always indicate their email ID.
Vishwanath -

On Thursday, September 24, 2015 1:26 PM, Csn Sarma <> wrote: more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Advocate help required

      Advocate help required for our odisha mining related fraud and document forgery from our partner. 1. Till now ~5cr amount transfered to his account for handling the project and office expe...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Adoption

      One of my friends wants to adopt a female baby ( a month old) . She is the daughter of his own brother and there is mutual consent. please let me know the procedures to be followed to make it legal...

      By N.Mohan Mohan
    • Pyramid Scheme from Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd

      I would like to know if it’s legal in India to run a Pyramid or Multi-level marketing scheme and if it’s safe for people to join as member. Particularly I would like to know...

      By Rajeev Rumale
    • Case against Medical Health insurance

      Want to file a case against Max Bupa Health Insurance company. Needs a competent professional, advocate or some Insurance law expert. Any one can advise ??

    • Maruti True Value - Total loss car sale

      I have bought other brand car (Honda Jazz) from Maruti True Value located @ Paruthipattu. They ensure the vehicle is not meet in accident and flood affected. While booking I agreed them to do name ...

      By Prabagaran Sekar
    • credit card GST

      I have a question: If the Bank refunds the card fees, are they bound to refund the GST? The fee is charged in January, but refunded in April. Please let me know.

      By Bhaskar N
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)