1. Ceiling the wealth concentration beyond the Luxurious need of a Family confining article 39 .
2. Allowing illegal concentration of wealth beyond limits in force.
3. Allowing holdings of lands beyond the Ceiling limits in force.
4. Non provision of needed number of govt. schools to address free education up-to 12th class under article 45 .
5. Allowing schools up-to intermediate course to private businessmen without controlling the fee that has carried in multiple of govt. school fee.
6. Non provision of public health centers in all Villages and Govt. Hospitals in all mandal/regional H. Qrs. in the districts.
7. Compulsory allocation of property to females from the residue of kartha from 2005 without reverting back the females share of holdings that were seized and kept with the governments.
8. Ill-full prevalence and patronage of casts wise concessions, subsidies & reservations creating unrest / rivalry which is also diluting and deviating the vested unity & the spirit of integrity and the so-called fraternity even after the judiciary and Eminent law experts expressly , emphatically commented .
9. Disregarding the directions of supreme court for working on implementation of uniform civil code enforcing article 44 .
10. Set aside and neglect of addressing welfare benefits to : “ Economically Backward Classes “ under Indian constitution to all classes of citizen irrespective of caste , sect , race and creed .
11. Carrying the caste wise applications , concessions , concepts while the issue of divisive caste system was seriously , emphatically , commented and directed to eliminate in the constitutional approach and concept both by the then makers and, the eminent law experts after a decade or so too .
12. Never addressing the National wealth & Income to uplift the poor or the poorest of the poor.
13. Never stopping / curbing the theft / robbery and smuggling of Forest produce which should addressed to those below poverty line and Tribals .
14. Never stopping /curbing the theft / robbery and smuggling of Earthen Mine products like granites , precious stones etc., which should be used for Rural Development and those scheduled .
15. Never stopping / eliminating purchase of Votes and never punishing the persons and parties besides barring them in further contesting in Elections ; those caught by police & Election Personnel .
IN MY OPINION, IN DEED , SUCH SITUATION OF RULE , IS TO BE ADDRESSED JOINTLY BY THE EXECUTIVE , JUDICIARY SINCE COVERAGE OF THE LEGISLATURE AS WAS PROVENLY IDENTIFIED NEVER ADDRESS FOR INTEGRITY , FRATERNITY , UNITY AND , EVEN THE NATIONAL INTEREST SINCE IT IS AGAIN BASED ON THE DOMINATION OF MAJORITY IN THEIR SELF SELECTED POWER THIRST. more
SRI NARAYANA RAO THATAVARTHY IS ABSOLUTELY AND DELIBERATELY CORRECT ABOUT THE POSSIBLE WAYS OF ACHIEVING GOOD GOVERNANCE PLEASE .
There will be many to second and support the above like Sri Jayakrishnan Alambath who also is a regular and interested participating Honourable Member of these localcircles.com . Thanks to him also please . more
The People till realize and be equipped as in 2014 elections , the carry will be so only even in a further period since in Indian Constitution , the Executive governance is not separated from the very Legislature which shall in deed be separated as the Judiciary from Executive . Though we had carried only the second being set in constitution , there is absolute necessity to separate the Legislature to have un-interrupted or non-mastered executive government to strictly carry the Articles , Rules and the Laws enacted from time to time . To have a benefit of our discussions , this is in deed needed which is the first prime issue only to have the others to be away from over mastering and undue interference in the public administration which is not only for the public interest but also the National wealth and Income to befit the only citizen of all places . more
When a local circle is formed why not Government involve government employees, who take decisions and implement so that the local circle deliberations will have full impact and get good governance. There is generally a divide between the state and center because of different political parties in power and what ever other party does is not correct for the opposition party and it not possible to have referendum for all the amendments and passage of law by the governments.
I feel unless those in government and public cooperate in running the government better whatever we discuss will not see any impact.
There were a number of polls on Clean India by localcircle and the results are not as we expected and ground reality has not changed much, the reason for this is the state government machinery is not taking seriously the Clean India concept and people have not been made to understand the cause for Clean India.
All the points you brought out are relevant, but unless the patriotism comes within and realized by all in our country it is difficult, even if a portion of the people get it it would be great. more