Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to get help.
My mother in law passed away in 2009. She had a house under her name in Aurangabad district.
After her death my father in law (age 74 years) got married again to a 27 year old girl and now has a 2 year old daughter.
He has put this house on his new wife’s name. He told us that he has a power of attorney from my real Mother in law which gives him the power to make the changes.
Can this house be transferred to my husband’s name.
Please help more  

View all 8 comments Below 8 comments
As per indian succession act 1925 & hindu succession act 1956 more  
N if ur husband r hvin ny siblings then they also hv equal rights in ths property more  
If he doesn't hv ny family virtues then i think proceed wd legal actions fr ur ppty rights more  
We don't know exactly when he transferred, but he had said this verbally to us. Actually to give you more details he has married several times. Immediately after my mothers death in March 2009 he married a young girl around 26 years old in June 2009 but then she left him and went in 3 months. This was a proper marriage with hindu traditions and there was no divorce. She has still not returned back nor filed any complaint against the old man.
Then he married this new wife in oct 2012 as per Buddhist traditions.
thanks more  
Bt madhumati cn u tell me wen he transferred tht house on name of 2nd wife.... as u hv to take care of limitation act for civil matter more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)