- Legal advice about "Letter Petitions" to the CJI/SC for enforcement of Fundamental Rights guarnteed by Articles 14, 19 and 21 of the Constitution under Article 32 (Grievance Management) before Supreme Court - Information and procedure for submission and action ?
Dear Circle Members, Please inform about this Grievance Management system operational for registering of complaints before SC. I had filed a complaint regarding 'Concealment of vital facts' an...By Dharm Verma/
- Query on PMAY
Hi All, I have bought a new flat in Bangalore with my mother as a co-owner. She is a homemaker and do not have any property registered in her name. When i was applying for Home loan initially ...By Anonymous Circle member/
- the decisions of Supreme courts Our top court in India
As we all know in our India Supreme court is supreme of all courts and it is safe guarding our consitution and to provisions provided to the citizens of India. But in recent past days the Supreme C...By VIJAY VK/
- Correction in my Khatauni
I inherited a house constructed in 1968 by my late father in my name in main city and yellow card is issued by Nagar Nigam. House Tax and Water tax are being paid regularly . I wanted to sell my ...By HIRA SRIVASTAVA/
- Legal Heir Certificate
Would like to know about Legal Heir Certificate. I am told that it is to be obtained after the demise of one's parent. Won't it be better if the Parent can declare his legal heir whil...By Chandrasekhar K/
- Advise for land locked agriculture land
My 11 bigha land was occupied in 1982 by Government of UP for constructing PAC compound at Barabanki .Now my land is land locked and there is no approach to main road. Being a Senior citizen ,may I...By HIRA SRIVASTAVA/
- Date of birth difference between primary and secondary school due to clerical mistake
my date of birth in matric certificate issued by the board is May 1962 which I surrender at the time of joining job as per this my retirement is in May 2020 but it come to my notice few days back ...By Anonymous Circle member/
- legal hairs are liable to pay damage for civil suit of their parents?
Sir, is there any law under IPC which says that legal hair have to pay to the respondending party if their parent expires during the course of legal suit? my mother filed a civil suit against ...By Iqbal Singh/
- GST for flat booked before April 2019
I have booked a flat under construction in Hyderabad in June 2018 with a promise it would be delivered by Sep 18. But the builder got OC only in April 2019. Out of 45 flats to this date only 16 ha...By Anonymous Circle member/
- Why does government of India want to put cookies on our computers????????
I tried to visit www.egazette.nic.in and access a particular SRO but could not because a pop up always came up whenever I tried to access "S...By Anil Kumar Singh/
- Dispute in Residential Project..Confusion on Suggested Solution
Reframed last post to make it more clear. This post have better details of dispute and solution : a) Residential Project spread on PlotA, PlotB registered as Phase1 A/B/C buildings ...By Naresh Yadav/