A advice required.
A father had four daughters ,the father has passed away,the four daughters have also passed away.
Now there are children of the 4 daughters
A house in Banaras is there as the Gold etc.all have been removed by one child who used to stay along with him during his demise.
the question is can that boy and one daughters children make an illegal sale without consent or knowledge of the others who are based in Delhi.

What steps can be taken to stop the sale of the house in Banaras {Varanasi in U.P.} occupied by the person living there ,a child of the 2nd daughter. more  

View all 6 comments Below 6 comments
It is presumed from the facts narrated that no Will of any kind exists. As an immediate measure, a notice should be sent to all legal heirs warning them against disposing of the immovable property. An appropriate letter should also be sent to the Sub-Registrar. Publication of a notice in some local newspaper should also be resorted to. Thereafter, a suit for division of the property should be filed as early as possible. more  
No one can sell the property in his individual capacity. suit for permanent injunction can be filed for restraining, if any body is trying to sell the property. there are chances for getting value of the gold also from the person who has misappropriated. more  
you can file suilt for declaration for declaring the sale as null and void more  
I agree with above views of Shri Rajesh Kumar. more  
From the facts stated, it appears that the father and his four daughters died intestate and therefore all the grand children has become the legal inheritor of the intestate property left by the their maternal grandfather. First of all, Whatever has been removed (Gold etc.) can not be brought back or restored, as there would not be any proof or record of the same and in the absence of the same the said moveable property can not be partitioned. Secondly, Being legal heir of the house or any other immoveable or moveable property where record can be produced, a suit for partition can be filed in the court of appropriate jurisdiction by any one of the grand children at Varanasi, seeking injunction against all the legal heirs from disposing of all the properties accounted in any manner. Further the said legal heir who intends to file suit for partition, should also publish a legal notice through a Lawyer in daily newspapers circulated in Varanasi, that any third parties who intends to buy the said immoveable properties on the representation from any other legal heirs, the purchase shall be void abinitio and no party should intend to purchase the said immoveable properties as no one has the absolute & undisputed title and also a suit for partition of the said immoveable properties is being filed or as the case may be. A similar notice may also be sent to the Sub-Registrar office of that locality where sale deeds get registered and also in the municipal offices. Thanx more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)