4 crore personnel loan

We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan.
One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created.

We are.in search of cheated partner.

But we.want to give entire principal money to all the friends and relatives but we need.minimum 10 years time.

Please.let us know legally how can we get the time so that we can convince all the friends and relatives. more  

Lakhs/Crores in Personal Loan is a Golden Duck. Many may misbehave more  
Wait for creditors to initiate legal proceedings against you. Explain your situation to court. I assure you that if your intentions are sincere and bonafide, every court will give you opportunity to make payment, subject to payment of interest etc. Hon'ble members are not justified in doubting your intentions at this juncture. You are justified in remaining anonymous. All the best. more  
You, yourself appears to be a doubtful & unreliable person otherwise what prevented you to disclose your own identity? more  
Being a defaulter you cannot initiate any action. One should approach the court with clean hands. if a case has been filed against you try the mediation route and speak to your friends and relatives in the mediation room. see if you can convince them more  
For minimum personal honesty, it is encouraged to not to post these types of messages as 'Anonymous Circle Member'. Be fair to yourself, so to others. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts


      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan

      The Government through the legal system has empowered women backed by commissions and other SPVs specifically created for the purpose.However law alone can not empower women and empowered women mus...

      By Prasanta Misra
    • Genuine Lawyers and fake

      An Advocate ( I dont want to name) has sent me a notice submitting some false information regarding the ownership of the property from his client and threatening that he will take legal action aga...

      By Ramachandran Sridharakrishnan
    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)