Sir, Since I am an Executive Member in RWA, I got threatening from one person for life, I registered a complaint in police station, gave many reminders, wrote to MHA also, One more complaint I lodged against a person who was running a unauthorised union and collecting money without receipts from residents for deplying guards, Since officers of Registered and elected RWA had already been resigned, So I complained for illegal collection by unauthorsed union on behalf of RWA also. after repeated reminders to Delhi police , a letter from DCP , is received today stating that ACP inquired about the case , since it is related to the management of RWA, and opposing by some residents , this is a civil case and not any cognizant offence is found so police action is not required... Sir, Can you tell me , how can i challange the conclusion given by ACP report after inquiry, Threatening to kill, is an cognizant offence , how can this be a civil case, how can a person can collect money /subscrtiption without giving receipts, Whome(which authority) should I approcah now , so that a fresh enquiry may be conducted to find out the truth, and an FIR may be lodged on these people .... arvind batra - 7838763584 (Loknayakpuram, N.D., Pocket - C) more  

View all 11 comments Below 11 comments
File criminal complaint in court more  
Try to complain to AAP. Next reply to DCP stating that illegal collection of money is extortion and very well an offence under IPC i.e. cognizable. If he fails you can directly file a complaint in the court of Judicial Magistrate. more  
Is any Lawyer there related to RWA issues... any suggestions.. regarding above post. more  
RWA in most of the posh colonies is non existant due to ego problems and political affiliations. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)