Bar council of India or Local Bar Councils may also help in regulating the fees of advocates. They can fix the fee like appearance in Supreme Court/ High Courts, Giving written advice, consultation charges per hour (Subject to maximum Limit) but should be fixed as the rate of electricity/ telephone etc are regulated. Similar practice should be followed for Arbitrators- whether appointed by Courts or other government/ Private bodies.

Ashok Lal more  

View all 25 comments Below 25 comments
Thanks. Mr gupta.I m also public interest activist and take up the issues with appropriate govt authority. In past I filed a PIL against delhi govt for making disaster plan to fight emergency like Bhopal gas leak. more  
Thanks Gopendra Gupta Jee. more  
I completely agree with sh RN Goel.
gopender more  
Dear gopendra, pl share your email I'd.
Ashok Lal more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)