1) Backlog needs to be cleared.
2) judgements are given, without addressing the issues . The main issue can simply be ignored. No way can the litigant do any thing , as they are simply Kathputlis in the hands of the lawyers and Judges. There is a strong nexus between them , all that they do is take dates , and fool the public.
3) The public is frustrated, and the perception is, its impossible to get justice.
4) Much is made about poor not getting Justice. Can the middle class get Justice ?
5) The CJI needs to look at the faulty methods employed, and suggest ways to conduct a fair , speedy trial, instead of making the matter linger for years, where no judge is held accountable for giving dates endlessly and prolonging the case. The whole exercise of trying to get justice seems unfair. Ask any educated person and he has such a poor opinion of the way the cases are dragged.
6) When will the CJI talk about Video recording the proceedings, so it can be analysed where the fault lies and set it right.
7) Concern about the Independence of the Judiciary , should in relation to the kind of trials that are conducted, where the honest citizen is made to feel like a Criminal.
8) The saddest thing in our Mahan Bharat is no one hope to have fair trial.
9) Judges equate them selves to GOD and are above questioning.
10) Unless, the Judiciary can make the common man believe, that justice will be done, its mindless talking about their rights.
11) Why have summer break ? Is the Government moving to Shimla ? With all AC comfort , they should run 2 shifts to clear the back log and holidays as per other Government servants. Why this prefrential treatment, when cases drag on for 20 to 30 years, and Justice becomes a Joke.
12) Courts are maintained at the Tax payers money, and Cases must be decided within 1 year.
13) Civil disputes and property matters go on for years, people who cant even walk , have to appear. If you filed for your property at 50, even by 80 nothing is decided, and we call this Justice. Does the Judge think he is doing justice ? When one is not able to enjoy ones rightful wealth, and spends years making the rounds of Courts, its blot on the system, which is being followed.
14) Hope the CJI can do something for timely Justice
Aruna Arora more