DDA has now made it mandatory that for all commercial buildings the maintenance is handed over by builder to an association formed by owners as per the Delhi Apartment Ownership Rules 1987 read with Section 15(2) of Delhi Apartment Ownership Act, 1986. Does anyone know some consultant or lawyer who can help to register association / society as above ? more  

View all 7 comments Below 7 comments
Has the 1986 act come into force? I read that since no administrator / registrar has been appointed, this act is not yet in force. more  
I am already handling such associations and I can help you in the matter. However, the procedure advised by advocate Lakhmi gupta is absolutely correct as minimum 7 or more members can form a society and the same can be registered. Advocate Ram Niwas Goel and you may contact him at ramniwasgoeladvocate@gmail.com more  
the procedure advised by advocate Lakhmi gupta is abosultely correct as minimum 7 or more members can form a society and the same can be registered. Adv KP Singh more  
The Association of owner is required to be registered under the Society Registration Act, 1860 and it requires atleast 7 members to register it. Elections may be conducted to decide the list of governing body. Further queries are welcome at this forum and I may also assist in getting the association registered. more  
I am already handling such associations. Depending up on the location of the flats, the time and expenses can be worked out. I can help you in the matter. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan

      The Government through the legal system has empowered women backed by commissions and other SPVs specifically created for the purpose.However law alone can not empower women and empowered women mus...

      By Prasanta Misra
    • Genuine Lawyers and fake

      An Advocate ( I dont want to name) has sent me a notice submitting some false information regarding the ownership of the property from his client and threatening that he will take legal action aga...

      By Ramachandran Sridharakrishnan
    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We are.in...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)