A general discussion

It is often found that local tax authoroties cease the SSI accounts to recover dues. SSI who run on fund always short & struggling for matching ends go helpless. Workers salary , some payments if not paid next orders stop.
Here owner can not pay worker salary. Is this not assault on right to live? Here authorities should release some money for salaries with mutual consent. Sine amounts can b settled as overdues.
May b till 50% recovery account can b managed this way. It will b relief for SSI owner. Iwner running SSI normally is earning for WORKERS THEN BANKS as it is said but true.

A discussion is must for this more  

View all 10 comments Below 10 comments
I agree that govt must hsve authorities but 1. Honest govt can expect honesty from citizens. As the king behaves followed by public. That's why people are reluctant to pay. 2. Tool of acc siezing used by BABBOS to threaten & get money 3. Siezing is good but during seizure authorities must act as trustees not as killer. They must release salaries due to employees which is employers concern more  
Local Authorities must have ceasing powers other wise they will be ignored. That should lead harrasment by Loal Authorities. As a rule this is resorted only last measure when other means failed. however there are several via media methods available both to Authorities and private parties. more  
What Mr. Jayaraman Stated is the Rule, BUT all these BABUS wanted to get promoted on the basis of their Achievements of Targets by any means and the SOFT target is the SSI and General Public at large - well knowing the fat that there will be NO resistance/Protest in slightest manner. As against this the Big Industries & Indl. Houses - if fingered in remotest way the same BABU knows very well that instead of promotion he will get transferred to extreme end along with a kick on his back as well as his superiors. more  
Why should the taxes due to a Local Government have greater priority and precidence over dues owed to private individuals (e.g., depositors of a Bank) in a democratic republic? more  
Tax authorities can't freeze any SSI/assessee's bank a/c unless it has a statutory confirmed tax demand pending on which statutory recovery action has been authorized under the relevant Tax law. My personal view only. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)