Regarding Covid-19 prevention
1. Use turmeric in your food wherever possible. You can take milk boiled with a pinch of turmeric at night.
2. Use black pepper powder wherever possible as a topping. Just sprinkle over salads or drinks before consuming.
3. Take honey whenever possible along with your food.
4. Take Thulsi theertham or (a few leaves of Thulsi in water with a pinch of karpoor-borneol (बरनियॉल, ಜನ್ಮಜಾತ, കുഴപ്പമില്ല, பச்சைக் கற்பூரம், )added to the water every day. This will be freely given as prasad in Vaishnav Temples.
5. Take Rasam, a popular South Indian liquid dish everyday which contains many desirable ingredients like Hing and Dhania.
6. Avoid taking raw food like cucumber salad or raita with raw onions. They do not carry this virus (it only spreads through surfaces) But these items will help easy infection.
7. Take bath daily, wash hands with soap after going anywhere out, avoid touching eyes, nose, mouth or face unnecessarily.
I wish you all a healthy long life. more
and sites related to U S National Library of Medicine
Ayush (Ayurveda, Unani, Sidha and Homeopathy) have many examples of formulations containing these ingredients. They are safe and effective food items. Covid-19 is a new strain, nonetheless, these ingredients are active against a broad spectrum of pathogens and also provide immunity advantages.
In Ayurvedic medicine, turmeric is a well-documented treatment for various respiratory conditions (e.g., asthma, bronchial hyperactivity, and allergy), as well as for liver disorders, anorexia, rheumatism, diabetic wounds, runny nose, cough, and sinusitis (Araujo and Leon 2001). In traditional Chinese medicine, it is used to treat diseases associated with abdominal pain (Aggarwal, Ichikawa, and Garodia 2004). From ancient times, as prescribed by Ayurveda, turmeric has been used to treat sprains and swelling (Araujo and Leon 2001). In both Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine, turmeric is considered a bitter digestive and a carminative. Unani practitioners also use turmeric to expel phlegm or kapha, as well as to open blood vessels in order to improve blood circulation. It can be incorporated into foods, including rice and bean dishes, to improve digestion and reduce gas and bloating. It is a cholagogue, stimulating bile production in the liver and encouraging excretion of bile via the gallbladder, which improves the body’s ability to digest fats. Sometimes, turmeric mixed with milk or water is taken to treat intestinal disorders as well as colds and sore throats.
Considered as a potent adaptogen, tulsi has a unique combination of pharmacological actions that promote wellbeing and resilience. While the concept of an “adaptogen,” or herb that helps with the adaptation to stress and the promotion of homeostasis, is not widely used in Western medicine, Western science has revealed that tulsi does indeed possess many pharmacological actions that fulfill this purpose.
Hope this helps. more
Greetings from Creative Tours and Travels India Pvt. Ltd !!
please find below my new ID and request you to update your address book accordingly .
I regret the inconvenience caused to you. please send all future emails accordingly.
Thanks & Regards,
Creative Group more