Prime aspects of Constitution
Preamble of Constitution:
LIBERTY of thought, expression, belief, faith and worship:
EQUALITY of status and of opportunity:
Over and above,
FRATERNITY assuring the dignity of the individual and the [unity and integrity of the Nation]:
And to promote among them all.
A . 1. Preamble of the Constitution promises and the directive principles are mandate to the State to eradicate poverty so that the poor of this Country can enjoy the right to life guaranteed under the Constitution. S.C. in the case AIR 1992 SC 1858 confined this for “ Life guarantee under Constitution .
2 .Clause  of Article 38 was included for securing social State in which justice , social , economic and political shall inform all the institutions of the national life.
Clause (2) The State shall in particular, strive to minimise the inequalities in income, and endeavour to eliminate Inequalities in status, facilities and Opportunities, not only amongst Individuals but also amongst Groups of People residing in different areas or engaged in different Operations.
3.Article 39 –b says that the ownership and control of the material resources of the community are so distributed as best to subserve the common good.
39 –c says that the operation of the economic system does not result in the concentration of wealth and means of production to the common detriment .
4. Article 39 A was added for equal opportunity for justice adopting to provide free legal aid to ensure that opportunities for securing justice are not denied to any citizen by reason of economic or other disabilities – through sec. 8 of 42nd Amendment Act , 1976 .
5. Article 41 - Right to work, to education and to public assistance in certain cases :- The State shall within the limits of its economic capacity and development, make effective provisions for securing the right to work, to education and to public assistance in cases of unemployment, old age, sickness and disablement, and in other cases of undeserved want .
6. Article 43 says that The State shall endeavour to secure by suitable legislation or economic organisation or in any other way, to all workers, agricultural, industrial or otherwise, work, as living wage, conditions of work ensuring a decent standard of life and full enjoyment of leisure and social and cultural opportunities and, in particular, the State shall endeavour to promote cottage industries on an individual or co-operative basis in rural areas.
43-A was amended ‘ for participation of workers in management of Industries ‘ is added through 42nd Amendment Act 1976 in support of article 38 , Clause 2 ; 39 , Clause - b , and c referred above .
7. Article 44 says that the State shall endeavour to secure for the citizens a Uniform Civil Code throughout the territory of India.
8. Article 45 - Provision for free and compulsory education for children:- The State shall endeavour to provide, within a period of ten years from the commencement of this Constitution, for free and compulsory education for all children until they complete the age of fourteen years .
9. Article 46 - Promotion of educational and economic interests of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other weaker sections:- The State shall promote with special care the educational and economic interests of the weaker sections of the people, and, in particular, of the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes, and shall protect them from social injustice and all forms of exploitation.
10. Article 47 says that the State shall regard the raising of the level of nutrition and the standard of living of its people and the improvement of public health as among its primary duties and, in particular, the State shall endeavour to bring about prohibition o the consumption except for medicinal purposes of intoxicating drinks and of drugs which are injurious to health.
11. Article 48 says that the State shall endeavour to organise agriculture and animal husbandry on modern and scientific lines and shall, in particular, take steps for preserving and improving the breeds, and prohibiting the slaughter of cows and calves and other milch and draught cattle.
48 A was added on protection of Environment, Forests and wild life in the country.
12.Article 49 – was adopted for protection of monuments and places and objects of national importance .
13. Article 51 – A adopted Fundamental Duties envisaged 10 from – a to j consequent to Selfishness as well as diversities of certain citizens through sec. – 11 of 42nd Amendment Act 1976 while adopting amendment to Preamble adding “ Integrity “ .
14. Article 340 – The President may by order appoint a Commission consisting of such persons as he thinks fit to investigate the conditions of socially and educationally backward classes within the territory of India. more