Legitimate Rights of Real Farmers
2 Farmers to be permitted to Export their Produce directly under Central Export Council/Commission.
3. Retail Price and MSP to Farmers to be so Regulated so that Profit Margin Shall reasonably be 20% after Adding Cost of Transport which only Help People.
4. Farmers to get Minimum Sale Price Assessment under APMC.
5. Agricultural Lands mortgaged not to be allowed for confiscation or Change of Land Use.
6. Subsidies on Fertilisers, Pesticides to be Regulated and Controlled under Direct Bank Account Credit System.
7. Adulteration of Seeds Fertilisers Pesticides and Food items Shall be subjected to severe Punishments and imprisonment.
8. Govts to eliminate Middlemen Monopoly in Food-Grains.
9. Tax on Agricultural Land Shall be continued recording Crop Cultivation and Extent.
10. Income Tax Exemption on Agricultural income to be Confined to 10 Ten Acres and or Limiting Total Income to 5 Five Lakhs per Year.
11. Poor Farmers having Agricultural Activities on 10 Acres and below are to be considered for Interest Free Loans on purchase and Use of Farm Equipment.
12. Agri Land-Owners having 10 Acres and below are to be provided with Subsidy on purchase of Farm Equipment Banning Resale.
13. UNION OF INDIA REALISING ARTICLE 12 SHALL EXERCISE ITS POWER AND RESPONSIBILITY OVER ESSENTIAL NECESSITIES EVEN NOW UPHOLDING CONCEPT, PURPOSE OF LIFE ARTICLE 21. more
H'ble SUPREME COURT TO TAKE INTEREST OF GENERAL PUBLIC AND NATION Ordering Such Agitators to honour SUPREME COURT PROCEEDINGS.
NO RIGHT IS ABSOLUTE AND H'ble SUPREME COURT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR JUSTICE ON ISSUES RELATED TO CONSTITUTION, INJUSTICE , CRIMES OR OFFENCES. more