tips of walking for healthy heart
1. Walk minimum 40 minutes per day. If nt in one g may be in two go in morning and evening.
2. After some walking do some brisk walking, which is not very tiring.
3. To accelerate walking to brisk walking, concentrate on your breadth and foot lifting. Count foot falls in one inhale/exhale. Gradually increase the foot falls in one inhale/exhale to a limit which is not tiresome. In few days you will increase this range.
4. Try to elongate your inhaling and exhaling.
5. Please do not mix or talk with people while walking.
6. Please do not listen to any music while while walking. Concentrate on your breadth and foot movement.
7. In very cold climate cover your body, feet, palms, hands, head and ears with suitable preferably with thick cotton clothes.
8. In extremely cold/unbearable cold, please do not go for walk. Walk in sun rays.
9. Better if one can walk with naked feet for some time in clean clay path, green grass in favorable weather.
10. Take a minimum glass of water before walk. In winters, warm, bearable hot water will be better.
11. Exercises, yogic exercises, pranayama, dhyana are better done after walk.
12. Walk in empty stomach preferably soon after sunrise or before sunset.
13. Never walk fast immediately after taking full meals. Better if you can stroll.
14. Never walk in first or second rain of the season, even if you are young.
15. If perspiring after walk, take a little rest before bath. more