1. Light weight more comfort = if you can glance upon passenger,they are burdened with luggage. Though maximum weight per ticket is in place but seldom followed either by passenger or by railway official. Reducing per ticket max. Load, railway not earns income but also limits load of train.
2. In major station, passengers are supposed to wait hours for their train, a amusement park, restaurant, can add up revenue to railways.
3. A tie-up with star hotels for providing food and beverage to passengers in train with their brand will boost other income.
4. Online booking of porter or trolley man will certainly help women and aged passengers.
5. Non-stop train between stations.
6. Availability of vacant seats in running train to be computerised so that online booking can be made with tatkal charges.
7. Railway platform sometimes crowded by passengers waiting for other trains which not only makes inconvenience to boarding passenger but also gives chance to snatching ,pickpocketing.
I understand that if railways pick any one proposal, their revenue will be enhanced more