income tax rectification not being done, despite multiple submission of documents to the AO Pune

I have made error while filing AY 10-11 & AY13-14 due to which a demand arised for Rs.46,890/- and Rs. 37,870/-
a)For AY10-11 there is filing error of TDS deducted and the outstanding demand of 46890/- already deducted & paid by employer, which is also in form 16 & Form 26AS, It was a manual filing of ITR and typo error by me happened. Immediately upon notice in next year, I have submitted online response stating the facts, also raised Egrievance & as advised by Egrievance cell also submitted documents to AO Pune for correction /rectification multiple times. But till date they are not rectifying by matching Form16 & Form26 AS submitted.
b) for AY 13-14, I have paid advance tax in incorrect major head(as 24) instead of major head 21. I have even responded to Outstanding demand online and thru Enivaran etc. Also submitted documents of Tax paid challan and Form 26AS etc proofs to AO Pune. But till date, after several follow-ups in person and thru ITD portal, the rectification of major head not done till date.
Now ITD adjusting my Refunds of last 2-3 assessment years instead of correcting/rectifying based on documentary proofs submitted.
Can any one guide me how to get these 2 ITR's of Ay10-11 & AY 13-14 rectified and get my refunds. more  

View all 7 comments Below 7 comments
You file a rectification application online for TAX mismatch only. If it is not done then file another application for reprocess of the Return immediately more  
File online RTI along with all the proofs then it will get sorted out. more  
Please file a complaint on e grievance section of your efiling account more  
I am from Mumbai and hence no idea about Pune.You may try with your friends or relatives or thru Google. more  
When error is in your own return the key question is is there a case of rectification. Rectification is of error of tax depptt not assessee. Right imay be to approach Commissioner under sec264. more  
rectifications filed online & also in person with AO, Pune. But still these rectifications not made yet inspite of follow ups. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Simplification of Tax Return Filing

      The income tax return filing has been made so complicated that no common man/person today is able to file her return on her own, without the help/assistance of tax professionals. Each time we have ...

      By Sujata
    • Wrong TDS entry if ITR form

      Hello all, I filed my IT returns in last week of August in which by mistake I put all my bank TDS in advance tax (IT sheet of ITR form) which is not visible in IT system. It is more than the a...

      By Shashikant Kedare
    • Payment of Income tax

      I have paid income tax during 2017 but later i lost my job when I enquired through phone they said no need to pay tax as there is no income. Now 2019 I am receiving a stipend from govt should I pa...

      By Barath Kanna
    • Not received my Income Tax Refund for Assessment year 2019-20

      I filed my ITR by mid-July 2019 but have not received my Income Tax Refund for Assessment year 2019-20 so far. Nor have I received any intimation for any irregularity. Called up IT departmen...

      By Neeru Sood
    • Pre-plan your deposits to have maximum risk coverage from Deposit Insurance

      As per available information after Madhavpura Mercantile Co-operative Bank went into liquidation in the year 2012, cases of bank depositors' whose outstanding deposits were over one lac, were not y...

      By G D Binani
    • Queries wrt IPPB account

      Hello everyone, Greetings! I just came to know about IPPB account, wherein I can trasfer funds to my PPF account online. However, I am confused with the concept and...

      By Shailey Goyal
    • Punjab Maharashtra CoOp Bank debacle - What next

      Most of you may be reading, listening to the news on Punjab Maharashtra Co-operative Bank’s failure and would broadly be aware as to how a co-operative bank ranking number four in the Coopera...

      By Shivaprasad Chhatre
    • SCSS

      As i understand the Senior Citizen Savings scheme is for the retired and 60yrs above. The total investment allowed is Rs 15 Lakhs per individual or Rs 30 lakhs for a couple. I came to know from the...

      By Puthucode Sundaram
    • Minimum Balance in Saving's Bank

      All Account holders must protest against Arbitrary fixing of Minimum Balance in Saving's Account by various banks. The Minimum Balance should not exceed more than ₹1000/(one thousand) in any a...

      By Devesh Singh

      What is Income Tax position for a person who is in Singapore for the last more than 3 years and has come to India in Sept 2019. What will be his IT position. Will he will be paying IT for full year...

      By D K GUPTA
    • PAN No. of unlisted co.

      CBDT should also revisit it's decision to file ITR with unlisted shares' holding list showing PAN No. of concerned Co. whereas Company Master Data page of MCA do not contain this PAN detail then fo...

      By G D Binani
Share To
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)