I have raised my complaint number of times regarding duplicate packaging of Bisleri water bottol 20 Ltr JAR. Also they charge beyond the MRP. Useless Customer care in Delhi NCR. I have registered complaint on consumer complaints also. Please let me know the Govt department - where i can submit the complaint of Bisleri 20 Ltr JAR supply. more  

View all 21 comments Below 21 comments
Sir, what is the email address? more  
Mr. Ramakrishna after all the suggestions and advices you should be on the road to making a complaint and be our Hero . more  
You should file a case in your district consumer forum. That is the best remedy though, I suggest, you buy a new pair of shoes to make its sole sustain the rubbing action in attending to the court for some 30 hearings spread over a year , or so! Once you do this, other dealers will become cautious. I have filed 30 cases and won 22 and 8 are in progress. My experience is that the C.P. Act 1986 has, de facto, become a merchant protection act! The compensation and cost awarded is peanuts and does not even cover the transport expenses in attending to the hearings. You will suffer more harassment than the merchants because they will take repeated adjournments and make your life miserable and force you to spend more by way of your valuable time and transport charges. Some 20% of the orders will be so absurd that you will need to appeal in the state commission and win after spending some more Rs 20, 000/- or so towards rail journey, hotel and taxi/auto. Nevertheless, dishonest businesses should not be spared , otherwise they will become more arrogant and loot the consumers more. That is the spirit with which I am fighting so many consumer cases. My miseries, however, do not seem to have an end!!Three more cases are being prepared for filing by me. I wonder how others are at peace and so comfortable and have no problem with merchants. Example: Few months back, I purchase an electric kettle. Its handle melted . After repairs, its inner base plate started becoming grey-black and it started spewing steam from the handle , instead of the spout! Finally the base melted. The case is in progress. I am really interested to know why other consumers have no problems! more  
The best course is to send the complaint by email as it has proof of the complaint. It can be followed by a phone call. Here also insist on the complaint number and receive it on your mobile for having a record. more  
Customers can lodge complaints by calling the toll-free number, '1860-425-3333', or by sending an SMS to '094901 65619' or by e-mailing to 'clm@ap.nic.in', more  
Good information but can you please repeat the email address ? more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Minimum Operating Price

      Some traders association is demanding that like MRP there shud also be MOP as Minimum Operating Price under which no one is allowed to sell anything. I think the traders are being short ...

      By Sandhya Agarwal
    • Inflated MRPs - Cost to MRP ratio of 1000+pct

      Everyone see this attached video. Medical product manufacturers mark MRP of 1000+% from the cost price. We need Govt to bring a simple law. Trade Margin cannot be above 200% i.e. syringe...

      By Sudesh Rai
    • Plain printed packet without mandatory declarations

      In this diwali festival, I wanted makhana and reached out to a local grocery store, who is quite famous and offers almost all brands. I asked for makhana and he handed me over a 100 GM, pre-packed ...

      By Ashish Jain
    • Why do sites like H&M dont show MRP

      Recently we liked some shoes on H&M site. Was surprised to see they had no MRP. Why do these foreign companies not comply to laws of the land. If nike and adidas shoes have MRP, H&M shoes a...

      By Swati M
    • Outright violation by Club factory

      Downloaded this app called Club factory from Indian apple store. It shows No MRP. It shows comparison to flipkart. Its selling 1600 product for 99. I am not sure if it will ever come. A...

      By Anshu Saxena
    • Legal Metrology should visit Brand Factory

      Legal Metrology officials must visit this company Brand Factory and book these people for Unfair Trade Practice of charging GST above discounted MRP and misleading advertisements. See th...

      By Amod Agarwal
    • Fraud sellers at AMAZON

      Yes this is true all sellers have formed a cartel. I was looking for PHILLIPS ears and nose trimmer. the M.R.P. was quoted at 7000 and discounted to 2000.but if you visit the official website of Ph...

    • Major IKEA - Amazon fraud going ON

      I urge Consumer Affairs Legal Metrology people to look into this gaming that is going on between Ikea, independent sellers and Amazon. See attached Ikea products with an MRP are being li...

      By Nikita Mehra
    • BE very careful of PayTM

      Look at MRPs. Iphones are listed at much higher mrps on paytm than apple’s own site. Everyone think twice thrice before spending any money on this paytm.

      By Nirmala Chauhan
    • Brand Factory is a cheater company

      3699 mrp product advertised with 50 pct off. Customer expects price of 1850. They bill 1950. Add gst after price. Controllers of metrology - do u permit this?? Why? See attach...

      By Neena Biswas
    • Big basket selling above MRP

      Now will legal metrology book its board members or directors!

      By Shikha Jain
Share To
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)