1. A person who retires without pension benefit will receive some fund from the organisation.
2. He has to either invest it in bank deposits or shares or deal in some kind of trading.
3. Many of the our country men /women are not intelligent enough to keep their money in shares and /or enter some trade after their retirement.
4.They mainly depend on bank interest.
5. The government can think of standard rate of interest for these people without volatality in interest rates very often in the banks deposits.
6. Government may also think of not taxing these retirees upto an interest gain of atleast Rs. 25000/- per month on such deposits.
If this minimum things are given to these poor retirees there will be some meaning of helping the senior citizens of the country.
I think I am some what clear now I wish this group to think on the above points and I definetly know there will be some influential people in the group and they can talk to the Ministry of Finance, and their help will be remembered by lakhs of this country:s senior Citizens. more