where to get justice for professional misconduct of lawyers

Signed 12/3000
Online Signatures: 12
Bar council memebers
I filled professional misconduct (refusal to return my case papers and wasted five years without replying my communications) of my advocate in Bar council. After three years of trail, Bar Council of Tamilnadu warned the advocate and asked to pay monetary compensation of Rs 2500.
I paid bar council fee of Rs 1500+ 750, advocate fee rs 20,000, up and down bus fare for one trip to Chennai from my place comes around Rs 3000. ( More than ten trips to Bar council)..Moreover, many adjournments...Even I present...
Still my case under restoration petition and don't know whether I can reconstruct my case in high court and get my property back or not.

Last six years lots of mental stress because of the advocate...

For all these, I got monetary compensation of Rs 2500.

Really I don't know how Bar council calculate the penalty amount for their advocates. Is it fair practice?
You may share the order of Bar Council with State Legal Services Authority at High Court which can provide you FREE LEGAL Aid for conductiong your pending matter as also grievance against the erring Advocate and Bar Council; more  
Nov 20
Sir, I salute you to help needy more  
Nov 21
Bar Council concerned is the basic institution and, if fails, the relevant Court urging directly the Judge/Chief Justice of the State. Then, only President please. more  
Nov 20
Bar council concern for their advocates. what to do more  
Nov 22

Related Petitions

    • Hospitalo ki beimani

      Beiman privet hospita

      By Lalji Bhanushali
    • Frauds of J.V.G.F..Limited under liquidation.

      We the senior citizens have not been able to sleep, we have been hunted by the financial scam of J.V.G.F.Ltd.The longest legal litigation which shattered the lives of middle class senior citizens. ...

      By Prasad U.b.s


      By ARUMUGAM Shanmugavelayudam
    • Rights of tenants

      We are being forced to pay more than(almost) double of the electricity bill that we consume

      By Dipankar Sen
    • Loss of Income and Character

      Kindly Consider My Complaint and Acknowledge accordingly. Sheejith KC (Indian Citizen ) posted a Resource 25 years of My Currencies Inside India 1994 onwards My Currencies wha...

      By Sheejith KC
    • Myself Request My Indian Citizen Rights

      Respected Officer, Myself Request My Indian Citizen Rights and Answering the call for My Fundamental Duties. Till date No Documented Certification received postally as ...

      By Sheejith KC
    • can I suite against a corporation that, they forcibly taken resignation letter from a General M

      I Suresh S joined in the company in 2012 and working hard for the company, but all of a sudden in the Month of March 2019 head HR asked me to submit resignation, that I have not done, so they ...

      By Babji SADASIVUNI
    • Misuse of housing owners societies funds

      Executive members of housing owners societies missed nearly 2 crores of collected funds from common association accounts .

      By Venkateswara Rao Chaganti
    • FF Bullying Ground Floor . What to do .

      I am Ground Floor . HN 16 First Floor Himalaya Apartment Sec 2 Rohini Delhi 85 used to pour water in morning since years through her window to GF . Repaired and put marbles on her balcony...

      By Pradeep Padhy
    • Domestic Violence

      Hello this is Sandeep singh Nagra 9724928501 just want to clarify without permission and offence picking anyone is offence my wife is want to use org for her personal profit ...

      By Sandeep Singh Nagra
    • Cheating by Country club

      Country club had taken RS 65,000/- from us for giving us membership of their clubs all over India and had assured that for family functions we will be allowed to use their facilities including lawn...

Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)