Rights of tenants

Signed 2/3000
Online Signatures: 2
We are being forced to pay more than(almost) double of the electricity bill that we consume
delhi govt. is about to start a scheme of prepaid electrical connections for tenants which does not require NOC from landlord. find out if any such option available in your area. such connections do not give any ownership rights and are clearly labelled as Tenant connections. more  
Oct 09
You can ask for a sub meter or installation of a new meter in your name after obtaining NOC from landlord. if the landlord is not paying heed to your request then you are actually paying a higher rent in terms of electricity bills. Explore an option of shifting to some other place. if a new meter is in your name you shall have to pay refundable security deposit, line development charges(non refundable) to Distribution company and of course to the electrician to give you a separate MCB junction so that your consumption is distinguished from others. before expolring any legal option against landlord do make sure you take signed receipts from him clearly indicating the rent and the electrical charges you are paying. also the copies of the bill of the elctrical connection installed at the premises. more  
Oct 09

Related Petitions



      By ARUMUGAM Shanmugavelayudam
    • Loss of Income and Character

      Kindly Consider My Complaint and Acknowledge accordingly. Sheejith KC (Indian Citizen ) posted a Resource 25 years of My Currencies Inside India 1994 onwards My Currencies wha...

      By Sheejith KC
    • Myself Request My Indian Citizen Rights

      Respected Officer, Myself Request My Indian Citizen Rights and Answering the call for My Fundamental Duties. Till date No Documented Certification received postally as ...

      By Sheejith KC
    • can I suite against a corporation that, they forcibly taken resignation letter from a General M

      I Suresh S joined in the company in 2012 and working hard for the company, but all of a sudden in the Month of March 2019 head HR asked me to submit resignation, that I have not done, so they ...

      By Babji SADASIVUNI
    • Misuse of housing owners societies funds

      Executive members of housing owners societies missed nearly 2 crores of collected funds from common association accounts .

      By Venkateswara Rao Chaganti
    • FF Bullying Ground Floor . What to do .

      I am Ground Floor . HN 16 First Floor Himalaya Apartment Sec 2 Rohini Delhi 85 used to pour water in morning since years through her window to GF . Repaired and put marbles on her balcony...

      By Pradeep Padhy
    • Domestic Violence

      Hello this is Sandeep singh Nagra 9724928501 just want to clarify without permission and offence picking anyone is offence my wife is want to use org for her personal profit ...

      By Sandeep Singh Nagra
    • Cheating by Country club

      Country club had taken RS 65,000/- from us for giving us membership of their clubs all over India and had assured that for family functions we will be allowed to use their facilities including lawn...

    • advocate using his degree for threatening of legal case

      A Advocate practicing at Delhi through a criminal complaint case in the year 2017, got an FIR registered ( On November 2018) against my son at Tis Hazari Court. Dates mentioned on comp...

      By Iqbal Singh
    • About the net speed of 4G and ignorance by telecom companies

      The normal 4G speed is approx 15mbps but we get less and even less than 100kbps as I have got and other airtel users also. I have a request to all who is facing the same problem please help me...

      By Dinesh Yogi
Share To
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)