Court fees?????????

Signed 26/3000
Online Signatures: 26
CM of Maharashtra
If one wants to file a civil case in any court against the injustice done with him, he/she has to file a civil case in the court. While doing so he has to pay the hefty fees of the lawyer as well as he has to submit a considerable amount in the court as court fees. Is there any provision in the law that economically backward people can be spared by paying this fees? Or any provision under which this fees can be waved off to such people? If not is it not necessary to make such provision in the law?
Yes ,,u can approach the Mandal legal services authority of ur jurisdiction court and then file an application for exemption from court Fees,,by submitting all the necessary documents like aadhar card,income certificate ,, etc,,
Certainly u can get exemption from court fees more  
Sep 19
boss u have to prepare to fight it yourself in person. and if money is problem or limited just dont go to court, try settlement or ignore. Indian judiciary is meant for rich, who can liberally afford money and time, otherwise you end up midway having lost all your resources, which is very painful. There is nothing that can assure you justice also if you some how manage time and money. whereas i m signing ur petition, being the same grievance as i have presented in my petition. ' Indian Judiciary kills' please read it n sign if u find proper. more  
Sep 19
Correct procedure for Justice even under the right of Article 39 A. Many such lead to Private Settlements because of lapse of a specific Section. In many cases people may not have money though possess property and such section helps a lot in general . more  
Sep 19
File pauper suit more  
Sep 19
I m signing the petition. more  
Sep 19
This is the reason for corrupt people to have lawyers in pockets more  
Sep 19

Related Petitions

    • We require donor very urgently,

      Hello , Are you interested to selling one of your k1dney due to financial break down for a good amount of AMOUNT 3 core PAYMENT PROCEDURE 50% ADVANCE 1.5 crore BEFORE SURGERY AND BALANCE 50% AFTER ...

      By Dr. Med. Sascha Flohe
    • can I suite against a corporation that, they forcibly taken resignation letter from a General M

      I Suresh S joined in the company in 2012 and working hard for the company, but all of a sudden in the Month of March 2019 head HR asked me to submit resignation, that I have not done, so they ...

      By Babji SADASIVUNI
    • Misuse of housing owners societies funds

      Executive members of housing owners societies missed nearly 2 crores of collected funds from common association accounts .

      By Venkateswara Rao Chaganti
    • FF Bullying Ground Floor . What to do .

      I am Ground Floor . HN 16 First Floor Himalaya Apartment Sec 2 Rohini Delhi 85 used to pour water in morning since years through her window to GF . Repaired and put marbles on her balcony...

      By Pradeep Padhy
    • Domestic Violence

      Hello this is Sandeep singh Nagra 9724928501 just want to clarify without permission and offence picking anyone is offence my wife is want to use org for her personal profit ...

      By Sandeep Singh Nagra
    • Cheating by Country club

      Country club had taken RS 65,000/- from us for giving us membership of their clubs all over India and had assured that for family functions we will be allowed to use their facilities including lawn...

    • advocate using his degree for threatening of legal case

      A Advocate practicing at Delhi through a criminal complaint case in the year 2017, got an FIR registered ( On November 2018) against my son at Tis Hazari Court. Dates mentioned on comp...

      By Iqbal Singh
    • About the net speed of 4G and ignorance by telecom companies

      The normal 4G speed is approx 15mbps but we get less and even less than 100kbps as I have got and other airtel users also. I have a request to all who is facing the same problem please help me...

      By Dinesh Yogi
    • Disruption in both houses of parliament

      All of us wait for the parliament session to see the bills are debated and passed. Instead we see MPs jumping into the well and forcing adjournments. It seems no MP is interested in debating the i...

      By Sham Lal Langer
    • 3 decades of SBI inflicted litigation

      30 years of SBI inflicted litigation on this Senior Citizen of Haryana continues to scare unending adjournments that too with open unlimited budget for spending on fleecing Advocates on the panel ...

      By Surrender Singal
    • where to get justice for professional misconduct of lawyers

      I filled professional misconduct (refusal to return my case papers and wasted five years without replying my communications) of my advocate in Bar council. After three years of trail, Bar Counci...

      By Nithya Jothi
Share To
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)