WHOSE COUNTRY IS INDIA - IN ANYWAY ?
1. Whose country are we living in ? Does it belong to you and me ? Are we the owners or custodians or share holders of India ? Are we accountable to India ? Are we responsible towards India ? Are we playing our role to make India shine ? OR are we mute spectators ? Yes the answer is we are nothing more than silent and helpless onlookers who are governed by our masters and keep accepting the evil designs since it does not make any direct difference to you and me - after all whose country is India ? Not yours or mine- it belongs to corrupt rulers. Earlier Mughals ruled us followed by Britishers and as as late as 1961 the tiny country called Portugal sat intact in Goa .
2. We have been slaves for centuries the habit of being ruled and continue to follow mater's directions - good or bad have been drilled into our minds, the roots are deep. It will take seven generations to change the "slave mindset". Under the natural course as per science , genes undergo total transformation only after seven generations. Post independence perhaps it is the forth/fifth generation that India is seeing ? How can a slave raise voice against his master ? A slave has always been for sale and the one who offers higher price can become master. Do you agree in principle with my analysis ?
3. In my opinion ,the reaction to my analysis will be mixed . I, in my wisdom ,can broadly divide it in three categories as under :--
* I am sure there will be a fairly large percentage of population who will disagree with me and to my assessment this section will be the young generation of today, post 1965 born, who are much more aware than that of older generations. It is this generation to which India belongs to. This generation is in a state of divided thoughts - should they go with so called "Time Tested" old generation or tow a different line. I appeal to them to go with your instincts and do not follow "slave attitude" of your fore fathers. It is you who can change , it is you who can throw away corrupt people, it is you who can change the current sick and dangerous nexus between the politicians - criminals - money providers. Don't curse but act , don't be a fence sitter but be in the forefront, don't be silent but raise your voice, don't be divided but be united to eradicate criminals from political system, don't just highlight problems but give solutions. It is your India - save it from getting looted any further.
* The second section as I anticipate will be those who are perhaps born between 1929 to 1965 . I have taken 18 years each before and after independence . The magical figure of 18 is when a human being is considered an adult.This is the most dangerous section ( self included ) because they have seen the slavery in their adolescence before and/or 1947 , their ideas are fixed , they were influenced by the philosophy of "divide and rule", they knew how to please their masters for personal gains , they took what their parents told them as gospel truth, they were like a frog in the well who thought the universe is the blue sky which is seen from inside the well , their horizon is limited , their vision is dominated by the philosophy of self consolidation. The corruption is in their blood and if you notice most of the leaders who have ruled us or ruling us belong to this category irrespective of their domain of UPA or NDA. Please note that even in this segment we have very capable and selfless workers but they are in minority and are perhaps not able to match their corrupt counter parts.
* The third category I consider is the trend setter who are post 1990 born, They are vibrant , they are computer savvy,they know the world, they are energetic , they have a different philosophy of livelihood, they are in a state of total confusion as to what this country is up to and what is their future in this country ? They are looking for role models with well defined path which ensures that this country has tremendous potential to meet their aspirations. They are upfront and do not hesitate to air their views and get frustrated if their views are not even considered by those whose ideas are cemented with "self" and "less service" instead "selfless service".
4. The dangerous segment ( self included ) needs to be transplanted by fresh , energetic , professionally honest people who have sound integrity and loyalty to the country. It is your country,it belongs to you ,remove the curse of criminals and corrupt politicians from the system . If you want change then take charge and take firm and stern actions to ensure change comes. You elect those whom you trust for the safety of country. Do not repent later if your wrong selection lets you down. The change can not come by electing those who have ruled you earlier , the change will come on whom you see a ray of hope to remove corruption from the sick , dangerous and criminalized politics.
5. You recall what JFK had said - quote " Don't ask what country has done for you ; ask what you have done for the country" unquote.
6. Remember , it is easier to do a thing rather than explain why it can not be done.
with best wishes and looking for hope from you ,
Brig Pradeep Yadu more
1) IN THE EARLIER TIMES, THERE WERE NO CHOICES TO SELECT TO WHICH PARTY WHO CAN LEAD INDIA IN A FLOURISHING WAY. FROM THE VERY BEGINNING, WHEN WE GOT INDEPENDENCE FROM THE BRITISHERS, ALL THE LEADERS HAD KEEN LUST TO GOVERN THE NATION NOT TO SERVE THE PEOPLE. THEY HAD(TRIED TO HAVE) THE WIDER CONTACTS WITH THE BUSINESSMEN HENCE HIS CHANCES OF WINNING ELECTION WAS EASIER & ACCESSIBLE FOR HIM. NO REAL SOCIAL WORKER WON SUCH ELECTIONS DUE TO NOT MAKING EXTRAVAGANCES ON ELECTORAL CAMPAIGN THEREFORE HE LOST.
2) THERE WAS NO EDUCATION AWAKENING THEN NOT LET IT BE HAPPENED. HENCE, THERE WAS A SHORT-SCALE LITERACY AROUND THE COUNTRY DUE TO THEY WERE SURVIVING THEIR FAMILIES ONLY AT THE LEVEL OF POVERTY AND AT THE HUGE-SCALE, RELIGION/CAST DISCRIMINATION DID NOT LET THEM READ & STUDY IN THE SCHOOLS/COLLEGES. THEREFORE NEITHER THEY COULD PROGRESS NOR THEIR CHILDREN AS THEY WERE COMPELLED OF BEING ILLITERATE AND SOLD THEIR VOTES FOR A TINY AMOUNT OF MONEY WHICH LASTED ONLY ONE DAY, WITHOUT THINKING WHAT WOULD HAPPEN OF THIS MISDEED ON THEIR FUTURES.
BUT IT IS THE MATTER OF HAPPINESS THAT TODAY'S LITERACY IS MUCH HIGHER & THEY ARE UTILISING THEIR MINDS ONLY AFTER THE REVOLUTIONS CARRIED AGAIN NOW BY ARVIND.
ALSO, IT IS THE MATTER OF PITY THAT OUR LEADERS, FOR 67 YEARS, THEY CO-OPERATED EACH LEADER HOW TO KEEP VILLAGES IN A SAME AND PITY CONDITION TO GRASP THE VOTES FROM THEM EVERY TIME OF ELECTION FOR MAKING COMMITMENTS WITH RAISING THEIR DAILY CONFRONTING NEEDS & HAVE BEEN PLAYING EMOTIONAL GAMES WITH THEM. HENCE ARVIND'S "REVOLUTION-CUM-CLEAN POLITICS" IS NOT REACHING SUCH PEOPLE TO THE EXTENT EXCEPT CITIES/TOWNS WHERE MEANS OF COMMUNICATIONS ARE IN NORMAL TO EXCESS LEVELS. THAT'S WHY "AAP"s AGENDA IS NOT REACHABLE & ACCESSIBLE TO THOSE REMOTE AREAS BECAUSE OUR INDIA HAS BECOME THE COUNTRY OF VILLAGES WITH ILLITERATES & LACK OF ALL SCIENTIFIC MEANS.
AFTER ONE OR TWO YEARS, "AAP" SHALL BE KNOWN AT EVERY CORNER OF THE COUNTRY AND ONLY THEN A WIDEST REVOLUTION MUST BEGIN AND IN REAL SENSE, OUR INDIA SHALL GET INDEPENDENCE & FREEDOM WITH THE HELP OF ALL AWAKENED INDIAN CITIZENS WHO CARE FOR IT FROM THE HEART-CORE. more
The No one issue is that we, who can read and write, can share with each other but how to go about making the majority of the voters understand the spirit of the problems and related solutions. more
Sanjjeev Nehraa more