WHERE WE ARE LOSING OUT TO MODI????
* I traveled two three times by Auto, asking my driver to follow me, and have found their reasoning are well justified.
* The revealing findings, I am sharing below for AAP Committee to take note of, and take corrective action:
* They all feel that Kejriwal is very unreliable, as he left CM Chair without doing any job for poor people. Instead, he shouldn't have left CM position, and done some good job for us, fighting Lok Sabha Elections.
* Corruption or no Corruption, Lok Pal or no Lok Pal, it doesn't matter us. It is for rich people like you, and not for we people.
* We just need food, water, cheap gas cylinder, free education to our kids, reasonable medical facilities, and a permanent job, and nothing else.
* Modi has done lot of development in Gujarat, and he can do some thing for us as well.
* Whther he does some good for us or no, but we don't want to waste our votes on Kejriwal.
* Can you tell me, if Kejriwal did any thing good for us?
* Electricity, we get from poll for free, as we pay Rs 100 per month to one man from electricity deptt, who has assured of no action on us. Everyday, we connect wire in the evening, and disconnect in the morning. Day time, we all go for work.
* Rickshaw pullers too have similar needs, and the aam admi too need them.
What I feel that Kejriwal has been able to attract intelligencia of India, and not been able to impress the aam admi of India, especially the people from UP, Bihar etc..
Now, the time is too short for AAP's to come out with it's Manifesto covering points, which would attract the real aam admi all over India. more
Sent from my iPhone
> On 01-Apr-2014, at 10:26 am, Ajay Anand <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Ajay Anand
> Ajay Anand commented on the Post
> Ajay wrote: "Dear Sunit, "CM for 49 days" was a choice of AK and not compulsion (Saying only AK because he did not bother to seek public opinion whereas he had taken opinion before forming government). The reason may be the principles as quoted or political opportunism as perceived by many. But whatever was the reason 49 days was by choice, so this is not an excuse. Fact is that people had expectations which has gone down, better is to accept the mistake and request for support to come back in power with majority. "
> View/Comment Reply to this email to post a comment.
> This email was sent to email@example.com. If you don't want to receive emails from LocalCircles in future, please Unsubscribe.
> LocalCircles, Inc., 1556 Halford Ave., Suite 290, Santa Clara, CA USA 95051.