What Corruption you have experienced - DO RESPOND
1) Passport verification policemen asking for a bribe
2) Property registration office asking for it through broker
3) The guy selling stamp paper in court for property registration asking for money
4) The guy who stamps in property registration office asking for 500 to be on his seat
5) Traffic police asking100-200 versus receipt of 1000.
6) Marriage Certificate registrar office asking for money to issue the certificate.
1) Getting vehicle registration done for business.
2) International shipment arriving and customs agent asking for significant escorting charges to pay bribes. He wasn't trying to make money
3) Private company purchase managers asking for money to qualify product/supplier.
4) Private company purchase asking for cut on purchase orders
5) Private company finance asking bribe to clear the past due payments
6) Labour inspector asking for money without reason
There are some others. As we recollect, I will collate and post. Please share yours. more
A Govt. Prof. in an interview asked me the salary expected, I replied, you already know the salary norms in academics, he laughed and told me the differences of Govt. and Private sectors. I understand the exploitation of population and also find out the responsible persons who charge their fees for such consultation to private sectors. And all this is known as corruption. So at the moment one section is enjoying and wants the system to run as it is going on, and another section who is suffering the consequences and wants the system changed to be perfect. May God help Kejriwal ji and like minded people, who want control over corruption. more