Top 10 Things AAP should do in 100 days
Because women safety and social welfare are critical to the progress of Delhi, should there be some women ministers in the cabinet of Delhi ? In Modi Ji's cabinet, there were some women faces like Sushma Swaraj, Uma Bharti, Smriti Irani, among others. If AAP inducts some women ministers (at least 1-2), then will it not reflect that AAP is not gender biased and gives equal opportunities to everyone ?
Food for thought. more
Rajendra Prasad Saxena Advocate Supreme Court.
MOB.9810167723, 9540810976 more
One of the first that can be is free and separate left turns at all crossings. The traffic going straight invariably blocks the left going traffic causing addl fuel consumption and hence pollution.
Secondly challah all vehicles stopping beyond the stop line on red light. This is instill a sense of des iphone in motorists and is easiest to pikemen the. No expensive gadgets required. Currently the traffic cops even when they are present at crossings do not bother about this problem as if they have been instructed not to take action? more
1. People however, are expecting a white-paper / plan of how and when different promises of the manifesto will be implemented... So, a plan within first 100 days is mandatory.
2. Also, people are eagerly looking forward to reduced corruption at RTOs, public offices etc.
3. Another low hanging fruit is ensuring an audit of electricity firms and immediate electricity bill reduction...
4. water tankers to places where no piped water is available has to be ensured immediately, with a plan to find a sustainable long-term solution to the situation...
5. I am not sure, but is civil defense really ready and available... If so, then marshalls in buses or bus-stops - depending on what strength we have - can be explored
6. People will also appreciate a system to report 'fused' and 'non-operational' street lights... And a service level agreement about in what time-frame such complaints will be corrected.
7. People will appreciate a simple system to interact with MLAs - not only online, but also physical... Some email addresses where concerns/ complaints,/ suggestsions can be given to our elected MLAs. And it would be nice to have simple and easily memorizable email IDs.
8. Each MLA should deliver a plan on when and how the local manifesto will be implemented
9. Many 'aam aadmi' are pedestrians/ cyclists... Steps for road safety are a must... Some step to ensure that our footpaths are walkable - and not occupied by vehicles/ vendors - or used as public toilets etc. would be good...
Some things people expect AAP to deliver on, but will understand that these things take time... So, the following examples are important to keep in mind and continuously be in news for right steps/ dialogue on these
1. People will appreciate transparency on what is being done to improve traffice woes, public transport connectivity etc... including BRTs... So, action happening on that front - being in news for that will be important.
2. People will relish a transparency on what can be done to improve quality of education in govt. schools - some policy etc.
3. What is being done to avoid encroachment of roads by vendors - how is their livelihood ensured...
4. We can also pick up one area and propose affirmative actions to improve viability for the underpriviliged sections... For example, some discussion / white-paper on how can nursery admissions be done in Delhi without reserving quotas (it is an annual mess that thousands of parents dread every year)... But frankly, this item is lower in the list... more