Things that BJP must do to become stronger/better
- Community: the politicians must know the nerve of the people and never try to neglect any one of them which will be a death situation later on e.g. jats in Haryana are feeling totally neglected. No need to point out specific act or omission but it will kill the party (BJP) whenever it will face new elections in the state.
- Corruption: The main plank of BJP can not be accessed until NaMo devise a new policy to transfer IAS/IPS/other all India cadre officers from one state to other state. The state cadre policy of these officers allows them to keep their deep roots in the state administration. They know well how to deal with the politicians and keep their vested interests (Corrupt practice) intact. They are not effected by change of guard (BJP or Congress). The only way to minimise their way of corrupt working is to post them from one state to other and never allow them again to come to the previous state. It is not difficult to implement but needs WILL of the governing party (NDA).
- Copy cat: BJP MPs/MLAs must stop copying corrupt MPs/MLAs who have become rich due to their acts & omissions in past. They must follow the good governance policy of NaMo. Most important for them is to do public service & win the hearts of the community.
- Public awareness : Let the community know that the Govt. policy is for them and the results can not be obtained without their involvement e.g. Sawachh Abhiyan or corruption practice etc can only be successful if public supports the policy.
- Discipline: It is most important to a political party as well as to the public to maintain the discipline at every stage. let it be politicians or businesses or officials or farmers or other workers. They must work within fair working system. The discipline is only maintained by strict action. Hence the Govt. must show to the masses of its WILL to take strict action against the defaulters/ fraudsters which is not presently in place due legal system. In fact this (Discipline) covers everything in public life. more
Perhaps synchronisation of the State and Parliamentary Elections, and raising the entry bar for the candidates could be concmittant measures. more