I want to know about arthiritis problem in detail more  

View all 6 comments Below 6 comments
Dear Sachin Mehra U want to know about Arthritis. Thee are basically two types.
1.Ostro it start with big joints & shows swelling in joints having pain. 2. Rhumetoid it start in small joints like hand 7 foot fingers,also have swelling/severe pain. If any of yr dear one suffering then U have to see Dr Rhumatolojits i good hospital. According to my experiance in allopathy Gold therapy works. Alternately U can have Unani (Hamdard) or Tibtian(Nizamuddin) centre. They also treat very well. Top of all is Immunology deptt. in AIIMS Newdelhi who specially treat for Arthritis only.
Any more thing U want to know can call me at 0129-2282718.
I may be helpful to U. With good wishes for patient to keep patiance.
JKArora more  
sure sir.... its 9911558895 can call me anytime.... more  
My Mb no is 9899108634 May I know your number to contact you more  
Dear Arjun ji..... if you wish i can help you with an alternate therapy for the same..... and if that suits you u will not have go get any surgery done.... more  
Dear Sachin
when i get up I feel light pain in the Knee I am 68 yrs i got recently just few days back Jr doctor adviced to get Operation done of Knee replacement more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Pain in knee when climibing stairs

      If anyone has fixed this withiut taking allopathic medicines please share your secret sauce or what worked. Diet, exercise, massage etc.

      By Ragini Sen
    • Lower Leg Swelling too much...!

      Hi my sister lower leg too much swelling...we made treatment ...but still not cured after taking treatment but she eating like anything idea why..can suggest what problem..!

      By Keerthi KR
    • Knee transplant for 85 yrs old

      My father aged 85 yrs retired rly. employee. He is suffering from acute osteo arthritis. In 2012 he had surgery of prostate but it fails after 4 years. He relapsed again but due to this, the pain ...

      By Gaurav Mittal
    • Rheumatologist for knee pain

      One of my doctor friends told me to consult a Rheumatologist for knee pain . Therefore I request members to help me by suggesting a efficient Rheumatologist in Delhi NCR. Thanks

    • Knee Replacement

      Got my wife's knee checked up in Primus hospital. Dr Surya Bhan has advised for total knee replacement. Total expenditure for this is approx. Rs 240000.00 for 2 beded room plus Rs70000.00. Expendit...

      By Narindar Sharma
    • Suggestion for Doctor

      Please suggest good Allopathic/ Homoeopathic Doctor for knee pain .

    • Artificial knee replacement

      Any members who have gotten a knee replacement please suggest what brands are good and working for them. Very concerned after the j&j hip replacement issues have been reported. Also ...

      By Ragini Sen
    • Cure for sciatic pain

      Can anyone please suggest Ayurvedic, Homeo or any other medicine for relieving the pain caused due to sciatica?

    • Therapeutic massage

      Pl ,if anyone knows of a person doing therapeutic massage , kindly share the contact address. Thanks

      By Alka Jain
    • don't sit on your wallet men

      Here's an ergonomic tip to immediately improve your posture and alleviate nagging back pain. We are taught from an early age that wallets go in your back pocket. That's a bad, bad thing....

      By Anamika Mehra
    • I have a serious problem. My knee buckles when i walk can anyone suggest me some good exercise to make my knee strong.

      By Gurmeet Malhotra
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)