Are we daily educating & uniting the people for anticorruption movement or are just wainting for a miracle?
2. Unless the technology is put for correct use and corrupts grabbed & punished by strong law, the corruption can never come to the end.
3. Most of the politicians are promoting the corruption by doing nothing for the anticorruption key issue of janlokpal bill.
4. Now a days politician's motive is to fool the common people by importing high-fie infrastructures desired by business corporates, using public money in the name of shining words like bullet, smart, etc.
5. In fact they want to put all the public money in all selected localised places desired by the business corporates and rest of urban as well rural India may go to hell, will be eventually degenerated into barely educated/ill-literate working force (perfect ancient word for them is 'GULAM') who will never come up to the corporate level. At present most of the rural voters are unable understand the cause & after effect of the corruption.
6. At present these IAS & IPS are unaccountable and judiciary cannot help until & unless corrupts are booked under the strong law.
7. At present seems no way to out of these endless corruption cycles, except to awake the people by all means. But large population amount to at least 5% is already strong, united & corrupt and is cleverly laughing at and opposing the anticorruption movement.
8. Only voters can do the miracle. more