Post eletoral situation .
This Circle may recommend to the Govt . for change in election rule to the effect that pre-alliance parties, if get mandate should compulsorily form Government failing which their registration will be terminated. more
BJP and Shivsena (SS) went for alliance to fight the election with a common platform based on agreed agenda. With this agenda they had decided to work for the benefit of Maharashtra.
The points of agreement were
1. BJP will fight 25 and SS 23 seats of Loksabha.
2. For assembly elections, the seats for other parties will be allotted first. The remaining seats will be divided equally between BJP and SS. Eighteen seats were allotted to friendly parties. This means SS should have got 135 seats to contest. They received only 124 seats. "Who back-stabbed whom?"
3. There were 43 BJP rebels who fought against official SS candidates. They are rebels, who have left the party, we cannot prevent them as they are not our party members. Point accepted! But what about BJP financial support to these candidates. "Who back-stabbed whom?"
4. There is a video clip of Fadanvis, with Amit Shah and Uddhav Thackarey, where Fadanvis has voiced the first two points. In the same video, Fadanvis voices the following point.
5. Together we have done good work in last five years and therefore, we are sure to win this election. Post election, we will form the government together and we will EQUALLY SHARE the responsibility of running the government. "Who back-stabbed whom?"
6. What we people have voted is for the entire understanding between BJP and SS of running the govt. This also means we have voted for the understanding of sharing equally the responsibility of running the govt.
Now, Fadanvis is denying the point of "Equally sharing" the responsibility of running the government.
Therefore, Fadanvis has not only back-stabbed SS, but is also fooling the people.
If you want to see the video, send me a message giving your phone number or email and I will send the video clip. more