Please send your suggestion
क्या आप को भारत उदय या इंडिया शाइनिंग के ADVERTISEMENT देख कर लगता है आपके टैक्स का पैसा मीडिया की जेब में जा रहा है .. सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने अब इसको रोकने के लिए आपसे सुझाव मांगे है
अपने सुझाव जरूर भेजे more
You are all requested to kindly send then to Email ID email@example.com
1. The Govt expenditure has to satisfy the criteria of Reasonableness, Suitability and what useful purpose it serves to the nation. The Bharat Nirman and India Shining campaign has not served any useful purpose to the nation rather it resulted in wasteful expenditure and furthered the interest of the ruling political parties.
These advertisement campaigns are undertaken ostensibly to advertise certain public works and almost all the advertisements contain photographs of the ministers and important political personalities of the govt. which clearly show that these advertisements are framed for the purpose of highlighting the achievements of the incumbent government. and solely aim to convey an impression that those particular political personalities were directly responsible for providing public benefits to the people. The use of public money for personal, political and partisan purposes is clearly malafide and illegal and against constitution. This tentamounts to blatant misuse of public funds by Central and state Govt and their departments as it facilitates wastage of scare public funds on promoting private partisan interests.
2. The Govt has justified this expenditure on the grounds that these Advertisements are placed for communication with the citizens to disseminate information about govt policy program and initiative. This is right to certain extent but repeating the Advertisements on daily basis in All Newspaper and on quick periodic and repeated bombardment on Electronic Media , TV channels and Radio before election time smacks misuse of public funds to further private partisan interests. Many of such advertisements fail to disseminate any useful information rather glorifies the accomplishments of particular Govt.
3. These Advertisements not only smack of gaining political mileage but are also aimed to patronise the media houses and get favourable media coverage and thus amounts to bribing the media to attain undue advantage at the cost of public money. such practise needs to immediately stopped. If Any such instance is detected the money should be recovered not only from the Ministers, Poltical parties, their leaders but also should be recovered from the concerned Media Houses and their licences should be cancelled.
4. Campaigns must be relevant to the Government responsibilities. It should also be incumbant upon the Political leader, Minister or officer releasing the Advertisement to proove that the advertisement was relevent in public interest and if prooved otherwise he shall also be responsible.
5. Campaign material must be presented in an objective, fair and accessible manner and must meet the objectives of the campaign.
6. Campaign materials must be objective and not directed at promoting political interests.
7. Campaigns must be justified and undertaken in an efficient, effective and relevant manner.
8 Campaign and release frequency of advertisement must not smack of
bombardment. Campaign could be sustained and not focussed prior to elections. There must be a total bar on Campaigns atleast 1 year prior to election schedule in any Centre, State Municipality or Local body.
9 Campaigns must comply with legal requirements, procurement policies and procedures.
10. The Political leaders, Ministers (Whose images are used in campaign) and Concerned Officer releasing the advertisement must give a deceleration of satisfaction of compliance of Guidelines before releasing the advertisement.
11. Any Advertisement should not be aimed at patronising Media Houses Like Greeting advertisements, Obituaries, Remembereance Advertisements, Bharat Uday, Bharat Nirman, India Shining and such other similar advertisements shall be viewed as aimed at patronising media and must not be allowed on the cost of public exchequer.
12. A committee of Following Persons should be formed to moniter such advertisements and their prior approoval must be sought prior to release of such Advt.
1. Retired Supreme Court Judges- Chairperson
2. CAG of India
4. Election Commissioner
5. Leaders of opposition
6. Members of Civil Society
13 . Punishment for contravention.
a) All expenditure on advertisement must satisfy the test of useful purpose of public welfare. If such expenses are incurred in voilation of guidelines by any dispensation they must be recovered from them and such political party and their sitting leaders and ministers should be disqualified and debarred to contest elections for their life. If assets of the party are found inadequate then the assets of the ministers and leaders of the political party should be attached and money should be recovered from them. Unless there are strict penalties such things will not stop.
b) The Officer releasing such advertisement in contravention of the guidelines should also be held responsible and punished.
c ) If Any such instance is detected the money should be recovered not only from the Ministers, Political parties, their leaders but also should be recovered from the concerned Media Houses and their licences should be cancelled.
Unless there are strict penalties such things will not stop. A poor country like India cannot afford such wasteful expenses. more
AAP should strive hard to implement into action the very principles of
SWARAJ in 27 MLA constituencies won by AAP by investing the fund of 4
Crores in these constituencies according to the demands / needs of masses
of these constituencies. Let the public taste the fruits of SWARAJ
(Manifested by AAP) for which they casted their votes in Delhi Assembly
elections. That is all. None should be confused about it. more