Not getting Certified Copy of House Registry from Tehsil Office, Ballabgarh
1. Can someone guide me on course of action
2. How do i file an RTI?, the RTI office in Ballabgarh Tehsil did not agree to file RTI on 'Information required as to by which date, i can get the certified copy of my house registry'.
Thanks for your time. more
The link http://www.howtowriterti./ mentioned by yourself, does not seem to work, i tried it many times. more
[write your address]
Sub: My application for certified copy of Registry (copy enclosed)
(1) Full name of the applicant :
(3) Particulars of information required (Specify the category of subject also):
My application dated ...... for certified copy of Registry (copy enclosed)
a) Topic: Information on the action taken on a petition submitted by me to ....
1. daily progress made on the application of ..... [your name] submitted on [date]
2. The name and designation of the officials/ officers taking action on the application as above
3. copy of the office note and notings made on the body of my application
(4) year to which the information pertains ........
(5) Other relevant reference, if any
NOTE: Court fee stamp for Rs.10/- affixed
[affix a court fee stamp for Rs 10/- on the RTI application]
Send this by registered post or easier still by Speed post with a proof of delivery card tagged along the envelope more