Nine things BJP must do:
1. Marginalize or remove corrupt leaders from the party as presently BJP is full of highly corrupt leaders with vested interests. BJP should also stop entertaining and projecting antisocial and corrupt leaders of other political parties which may create detrimental effect on the voters.
2. Invite intellectual/professional/young educated nationalist new faces inclined to RSS ideology to join the party and give them honourable positions and responsibilities.
3. Install an independent HR team to online monitor continuously performance of Ministers/MPs/MLAs/Karjyakartas conducting 360 degree appraisal and give tickets to only them who are really contributing for the society in particular and the nation as a whole.
4. Ask all MPs/MLAs to lead simple lives and to spend maximum time (24x7) in their constituencies overseeing various projects and social works and stand solidly behind their voters and listen to their grievances and try to solve their problems. Ministers can spend every week end at their constituencies.
5. All MPs/MLAs should properly explain various achievements of NDA government to their voters and benefits that can reach to them.
6. All MPs/MLAs should actively involve personally in implementing various government schemes for poor such as opening bank accounts under Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Atal Pension Yojana, Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency (Mudra) Bank, Policy for Welfare of Minorities, Welfare Policy for farmers, etc.
7. Form a number of expert team in every state to address local issues conducting door-to-door survey/campaign and prepare detailed road map with time bound cost effective solutions and submit their recommendations to the state/central governments for implementation.
8. Expert team should be entrusted to draft an ‘Election Strategy’ for each state in consultation with local RSS leaders at least 3 years before the next election. The probable candidates (may be 3 candidates from each ward for councilor, 5 candidates from each constituency for MLAs and 10 candidates for each constituency for MPs should be selected at least 3 years before of the election and asked them to visit door-to-door of voters to develop their relations and trusts.
9. All Ministers/MPs/MLAs/Karjyakartas should update themselves with the current status of any political, economical or social issue and cross-check it with the expert team of BJP before giving any comments in public. If anyone, violates and passes casual comments, should be penalized severely so that no other leader dares to pass such comments. All leaders should be trained and apprised so that they can talk in the same languages and voices on any issue. more