Media Engineering Anarchy in the Country
So much so that, they r dictating policies to the Govt.
- On their News hour debates, they r deciding whether, Govt shud ban or not to ban a particular documentary?
- Whether, the Govt shud ban or not ban beef?
- How the Govt shud deal with Pakistan or China?
- Whether release of a certain prisoner is right or wrong?
- Whether a certain remark is sexist or not?
- Their continuous negative coverage on rapes in India has made India look like the rape capital of the world. Where-as in reality, India has the lowest number of rapes per lakh of population as compared to any other nation in this world. In fact, it's (India's) rape stats being far, far, far, far lower then any of these nations.
- What an invitee shud talk or not talk in a News Hour debate? If he/she doesnt talk their line, then they r insulted and cut-off from making their proper view point. Making them and eventually their party's view point/defense look silly.
- Whether Govt shud issue or not issue a travel advisory against anyone who is planning to talk against Indian Govt in front of a foreign Country Parliament Law Makers/MPs?
- Deliberately confusing Z-Category Security with VVIP Culture and insulting Honest Politicians or their Party Spokespersons on Prime Time.
- Deliberate support given to an anarchic (and probably anti-national) party to win elections in Delhi. There were reports of everyone in the Studio of a certain English News Channel breaking into celebration when AAP won Delhi.
- And now totally avoiding debates on the down slide, mud-slinging, allegations, stings against this same party.
My personal analysis is that, the English Media is trying their deliberate best to ruin and destroy the reputation of the present Govt of India.
There-by, trying to engineer and create chaos and anarchy in the country.
To make matters worse, the deep and infected rivalry between 2 of the English News Channels is now leading to a race as to who will expose Govt more and better.
My request to the Govt is to very tactfully deal with these News Channels and take them to task, by digging up whatever dirt regards their personal lives (from past 20-30yrs) and expose them thro rival channels. more