1. Injury: Sudden trauma to the knee after falls, awkward landing or sudden tripping over is a common cause of knee pain.
2. Sudden jerky movements: Acute knee pain is common with sudden jerky movements of the leg, straining the ligaments in the knees. Sometimes, repeated activities that involve the knees can strain them and cause pain. Such activities may stretch the knee tissues but may not cause permanent damage. A little rest and simple low impact exercises can lower the pain and make you feel better.
3. Tendon inflammation or tendinitis: Tendons are bunch of tissue bands that connect your bones to your muscles. Overuse of these tendons can make them susceptible to inflammation and infection. Knee pain that typically hurts the front of your knees and worsens especially when you walk on an inclination or climb the stairs may indicate tendinitis. People who regularly play football or basketball suffer from a condition called jumper’s knee which occurs due to tendinitis.
4. Arthritis: Be it due to osteoarthritis, gout or rheumatoid arthritis, people who are above 60 are most likely to suffer from knee pain. Osteoarthritis is a degenerative condition that occurs due to overuse of the knee cartilage. Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune condition which causes reddening and swelling of the joints due to inflammation.
5. Bursitis: The bursa is the cushion that protects your joints and is sac filled with fluid that is present around the knee. Bursitis is the inflammation of the bursa, which can be caused with activities like kneeling for a long time, overuse or direct trauma to the bursa.
6. Infection of the joint: Joint infection due to bacteria like Neisseria gonorrhoeae can cause a destructive form of arthritis, called septic arthritis. Although it is a rare cause of knee pain, it can destroy the knee if not treated promptly. more
MANY THANKS FOR YOUR RECOMMENDING VEDNA GEL/CAPSULES COMBO IS WORKING WELL FOR YOUR GRAND MOTHER....
IF YOU READ AGAIN YOUR ABOVE MESSAGE WHICH SPEAKS NO VEDNA GEL AND NO VEDNA CAPSULES? I AM BIT CONFUSED???
HOW TO REACH YOU ON MOBILE FOR FURTHER CLARIFICATION AND YOUR GUIDANCE ??? more