KEY points of Modi Janta Party (BJP) Manifesto
1. BJP says it is committed to eliminating obsolete laws, regulations and administrative structures.
- Law and administrative structures are State subject. In last 12 yrs of Gujrat govt, how many laws were changed??
- None for good.
- One change they diluted the Lokayukta law in Gujrat to benifit him.
- 14000 RTI pending in various govt division in Gujrat.
2. IT based jobs in rural and semi-urban areas. It also promises ‘high-speed digital highways to unit the nation.’
- How many IT city build in Gujrat? How many new jobs created in Gujrat in IT?
3. Double the number of courts and judges in the sub-orinate judiciary. It also wants to extend fast-track courts to all layers of the judiciary.
- Again a state subject. What Modi has done in Gujrat ?? No answer.
- How many judges and fast track court in Gujrat?? No answer.
4. Networking of police stations and strengthening of investigations, making them swift, transparent and decisive
- Police reform is state subject which supreme court has order for all state to implement since many years.
- Do we have police reform in Gujrat?? No is the answer.
5. Evolve a method to hold Assembly and Lok Sabha elections simultaneously.
- This is the agenda Adwani is following since so many year, and now Advani is no one in BJP.
- If we feel Modi is serious, he atleast have mixed Gujrat state election with assembly election. Many state have done
- Why not Gujrat.
6. 100 new cities, along with twin cities and satellite towns
- How many new cities formed in Gujrat in last 10 years?
7. Public spending on education to be raised to 6% of GDP.
- How much Modi has spent in education in Gujrat. He has closed many govt school, to open private school in Gujrat.
- Again a double standard.
9. Strategic rail networks to connect hinterland to ports, agri rail network and bullet train project
- Any rail network in Gujrat? Any metros in Gujrat? Any mono rail in Gujrat? Any bullet train in Gujrat?
- 10 years nothing done..
10. Electic to all villages like Gujrat.
- Gujrat village was fully electrified by 1996. Why so wrong claim?
Will read the manifesto and keep on posting.. more
On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 11:12 PM, Jainendra Singh <