INFLATION AND FOOD SECURITY , THE MYTH.
FOOD PRICES FLUCTUATIONS AND INFLATION is nothing but tool to make money through hoarding. Following issues and examples need be looked into . Money made in past ten yrs has gone to Swiss Banks . HOW ?
1. What comprises food ? Food doesn't simply means wheat and rice . Food includes also cereals, pulses, basin , maida , sujee, maize and bajra flour , milk , cooking oil ,vegetables , fruits ,milk , milk products , ghee , spices, sugar,tea, salt and lot many more items . Wheat and rice security if at all it is ,is only 10% food security . Food security bill as passed passed by Parliament is misnomer . It is deception . No body is going to get any food through impraticable idea of providing fod to 82 crore Indians. It was money laundering exercise for elections . UPA, By hook or crook resolved -- power has to be retained at any cost or else imagine a situation behind bars .
2. Coming to onions , it needs be understood that onion production in the country is same , people eating them are same, distribution network is same . Then, why people are made to pay more . Who made this extra money ₹80/- per Kg ( Selling price ₹90 - Purchase price ₹10/-) . It is Congress/NCP-Traders network in consonance with News Traders for elections . Hoarding is Congress culture . Whenever Congress is in power , hoarding has been prevalent . It is a must. It is a compulsory subject for Congress .
3. I give you another example . KABULI CHANA( White Chana) was selling for ₹50/- per Kg two years ago . Then hoarding started . Price went upto ₹120/- , stayed there for 6/8 months , it then started its backward journey and again came back to its normal price of ₹50 . Hoarders made huge gains in nexus with political class . It went unnoticed by media . Thanks to Congress hospitality, inflation and price rise does not pinch MEDIA GUNS. THE MAIN HOARDING TOOL IS COMMODITY TRADING . Sitting home , you can book tons of them just for 15% margin money .
4. A year back , CHITHRA RAJMAH was selling at ₹50/-. Now it is selling at ₹120/- . Some body is making huge gains through hoarding but this too did not invite media attention. Who is making this huge gains . This item is eaten more in every house hold and in road side Dhabas and THELAWALAS around offices .THE MAIN HOARDING TOOL IS COMMODITY TRADING . Sitting home , you can book tons of them just for 15% margin money .
5. Every 15 days tomato prices are fluctuating between ₹10 and ₹40/50 in a cyclic order . HOW is this ? It is hoarding . Since it is highly perishable item hoarding can not sustain for a long period , hence a 15 days cycle. Raw tomato are plucked , hoarded and when start rotting , released .
6. A country of 1250 million people can ill afford food exports . Food exports have lot many side effects in a thickly populated country like ours . Food exports means less food for citizens which interalia means malnutrition , reduced working efficiency , poor health , increased healthcare costs , reduced life expectancy. WHAT FOOD EXPORTS fetch ? It is only peanuts . Country exports tonnes of food to make up cost of one aeroplane import .
7. See another contradiction, we export onions and other food items at low prices and then import the same at much higher costs . All this to appease and benefit IMPORT/EXPORT lobby operating in the country under the blessing of UPA . Crores of rupees worth imported pulses have been made to rotten in ports , only to keep market rates high by vested interests . All this generate huge black money which is directly routed to SWISS BANKS off shores without touching BHARAT MAT shores .
This is the Govt of the Corrupt , for the Corrupt by the Corrupt. No amount of debates and cries are of any use in front of this deaf and dumb UPA Govt. If you wish to control INFLATION , crack down on black money . IF tax regime is let loose on black money , all food and reality prices will come down to just HALF in a matter of six months more